Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Edit: Im dumb and stupid and didn't read the above posts, I downloaded tmodloader from steam and i have 1.4 so i guess im screwed
Screenshot (77).png
Screenshot (78).png
Screenshot (79).png

Last edited:
So Im trying to do what Audrina2ks comment say but I get the same error as the comment before me. I guess it cause I used the 1.4 version content folder. Since I dont know anyone else who plays terraria, how can I get the 1.3.5 version folder?

So Im trying to do what Audrina2ks comment say but I get the same error as the comment before me. I guess it cause I used the 1.4 version content folder. Since I dont know anyone else who plays terraria, how can I get the 1.3.5 version folder?
You would have had to have not updated.

Anybody know how to fix this error?

//
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Terraria.ModLoader.Logging' threw an exception. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: path1
at System.IO.Path.Combine(String path1, String path2)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Logging..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Terraria.ModLoader.Logging.Init()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
//

Colby, I've not encountered any major problems with the 1.4 content folder, as long as you don't overwrite any content in the Tmodloader content folder. all that appears is some basic sprite updates, like waterleaf seeds being green instead of blue. Also Launch from the exe file not steam.

I attempted the fix proposed by Audrina2k, though using the 1.4 content folder. I didn't let it overwrite anything though, so, as Cylek says I should be golden. However, the loader is seemingly unable to get past the "Caching Steam ID" phase and will remain stuck on it even when left overnight for several hours. It truly is unfortunate, but I do not think using the 1.4 content folder is possible to do successfully for some people. Realized I had improperly placed several folders. That being said, once properly done, the loader will crash when trying to load House_Banner0.xnb, stating that it could not be found. So, different error from the folks above.
EDIT: Okay, I was able to get it to work on doing a complete repetition of the process in Audrina2k's post. Somehow it works this time? In any case, while yes it does work, it doesn't matter as every mod pretty much requires the updated tModLoader. So that stinks.

Last edited:
A patch was made available yesterday!
LINK - Dradonhunter11/tModLoader

1. Make sure to update Terraria and Tmodloader 32 bit to the latest versions. ( Get fresh installs! )
2. Download the updated 64bit.
3. Extract and copy contents of 64bit Tmodloader into 32bit Tmodloader folder. Overwrite everything it asks to.
4. Launch game by Tmodloader on steam.

If you have any problems join the discord.

Just release the 1.4 mod loader so those jokers :red: themselves and release it faster instead of making excuses for fake delays.
You mean tMB (tModBootleg)? Also, the main reason why tML ain't out for 1.4 is because a lot has changed some stuff will need complete rewrite

A patch was made available yesterday!
LINK - Dradonhunter11/tModLoader

1. Make sure to update Terraria and Tmodloader 32 bit to the latest versions. ( Get fresh installs! )
2. Download the updated 64bit.
3. Extract and copy contents of 64bit Tmodloader into 32bit Tmodloader folder. Overwrite everything it asks to.
4. Launch game by Tmodloader on steam.

If you have any problems join the discord.

You. You good sir, are a lifesaver.

hey so when i do it i get this error:

Terraria: Error (tModLoader v0.11.7.4)

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Could not load asset Images\UI\House_Banner_0! Error: The content file was not found. ---> Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: The content file was not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Images\UI\House_Banner_0.xnb'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Engine.TMLContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.OurLoad[T](String path)
at Terraria.Main.LoadTextures()
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.ClientInitialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

anyone know how to fix?

Back
Top Bottom