Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

hey so when i do it i get this error:

Terraria: Error (tModLoader v0.11.7.4)

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Could not load asset Images\UI\House_Banner_0! Error: The content file was not found. ---> Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: The content file was not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Images\UI\House_Banner_0.xnb'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Engine.TMLContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.OurLoad[T](String path)
at Terraria.Main.LoadTextures()
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.ClientInitialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

anyone know how to fix?
Make sure you have updated Terraria to the latest version (1.4+) and TML to the latest version (0.11.7.4)
In short: now with 1.4 Terraria, only TML 0.11.7+ versions work.

If you search for tModLoader on the Steam Store you should find it. Edit: if you actually meant the 64 bit version, I do think the 64 bit install will override it, or is at least supposed to.
figured this out already. thanks for letting me know anyways! :D

Hope the update to 11.7.5 is going smooth! thanks for this 64 bit version!! it is a life saver when running alot of mods!!!

A patch was made available yesterday!
LINK - Dradonhunter11/tModLoader

1. Make sure to update Terraria and Tmodloader 32 bit to the latest versions. ( Get fresh installs! )
2. Download the updated 64bit.
3. Extract and copy contents of 64bit Tmodloader into 32bit Tmodloader folder. Overwrite everything it asks to.
4. Launch game by Tmodloader on steam.

If you have any problems join the discord.
I did this exactly, fresh installs and all, and it's telling me content folder not found.

Edit: Being an idiot, created a new Steam Install Location a while back on a new Drive and tMod auto installed to that drive instead of the one Vanilla Terraria is on.

Last edited:
The game crashed when I loaded the world, is there any solution?
and the last sentence is "WaveMaskData texture recreated 1x1"

2020.6.14 Okay, I found the problem, it’s this "Smart Doors(From 1.4)".

2020.6.15 Then I found that every time I can only enter the game once I cancel all the mods and then reopen it

Last edited:
Always had this audio bug, only happens on 64bit tModloader (not vanilla, not 32bit, not other games/applications), has happened on every version I've tried since late last year. Tried the discord support but the two responses I got were "test windowed please" (that did nothing) and "That's an issue with Calamity music mod".

Well as I said there, it even happens on a completely fresh Terraria and tMod install, with no mods.

I'm not even expecting a fix at this point, instead I'm posting this here as a last-ditch effort to at least find someone else who's even seen this bug before.

Edit: Again: Only on 64bit tModloader. All drivers up-to-date. Occured across multiple versions of tMod and Terraria and Windows 10. Hardware is not a limiting factor.

Why is the new version not on first post it's kinda confusing to new comers.
Another version is already out that supports Vulkan (I think it's a fork of a fork) not sure if i can post it here.

Back
Top Bottom