Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Join the Discord and get help there. You likely installed it wrong.

i have it working, but it is not a 1.4 64bit.
it runs off 1.4 terraria like the previous tmod 64bit i was using, but it still launches 1.3.5.3 terraria 64bit.
it runs the same version as the one i have been using since about 4 days after 1.4 came out.
if that makes better sense.

Last edited:
i have it working, but it is not a 1.4 64bit.
it runs off 1.4 terraria like the previous tmod 64bit i was using, but it still launches 1.3.5.3 terraria 64bit.
it runs the same version as the one i have been using since about 4 days after 1.4 came out.
if that makes better sense.
Because it hasn't updated to 1.4. lmao

Not what I meant at all, I am talking about the update from 11.6.4 to 11.7.X but seems the mega link has it, It's just description is old.

yeh i realize that now. i just assumed as someone said it was only released a few days ago that it would be further along than the one i already had. that was my mistake.

Last edited:
Here s proof

Attachments

• 48CE0C12-20AB-4D9E-8733-E51A6921155E.jpeg
    48CE0C12-20AB-4D9E-8733-E51A6921155E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 419
question: will i lose my characters, worlds, or world progress in terraria or tmodloader by installing this? and will i lose my mods?

question: will i lose my characters, worlds, or world progress in terraria or tmodloader by installing this? and will i lose my mods?
You won't lose any of that - those are stored in Documents\My Games\Terraria which is separate from your game installation

anyone got a fix for this crash?

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Terraria.ModLoader.Logging' threw an exception. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: path1
at System.IO.Path.Combine(String path1, String path2)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Logging..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Terraria.ModLoader.Logging.Init()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

been searching for hours for one

this is what i keep getting while trying to launch tmodloader, it should work fine and yet i keep getting this error message, any way to fix it?

UPDATE, after duplicating few files and changing their names to the missing files it mentioned now it says about missing MiniMapFrame.xnb file, The problem is that there is literally 9 of these files and it says Could not find file, Same error message as above different file.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom