Mobile 1.3 Update

Do you agree it’s unfair that pc keeps getting continuous updates?

• Total voters
Ya know that 1.3 update that we have been waiting for years...

Well when is it coming I mean PC is getting more and more updates, while mobile is stuck in 1.2 it’s so unfair.

Is there an EXACT date on when it’s coming out?
I believe it should come out some time around September or October in 2018 the wiki says this

I believe it should come out some time around September or October in 2018 the wiki says this
I don’t think it will, it will probably be just in early 2019 TBH.Also what does anyone think about moonlord being the last boss? If they end the game I’m going to be sad :merchantcry:
Because if the moon lord will end the game as the last boss updates would get boring.$-_-

According to the “Offical Terraria wiki” it says that Mobile Terraria 1.3 might come out out during the summer which specifically it says May-August. May-August probably isn’t true though:merchantcry:.

The wiki is updated by the community, so it is not official information, especially regarding estimates and release dates. Unless you see it directly from Re-Logic, 505 Games, or Pipeworks, all the information is just guessing.

The Pipeworks and Re-Logic Twitter have said that mobile is being worked on, but that there is no estimate or release date yet. When more info can be shared it will be.

I know I'm a bit late responding to this, but:

The original plan has been to have the Switch and Mobile versions ready 3-6 months after the PS4/XB1 release. Please note that this is an estimate, not a promise or guarantee. The goal is a stable, playable release, not an arbitrary date. There will be more news in the coming weeks and months as to the progress on these versions. We have no pricing information for the Switch version at this time.

(src)

I know I'm a bit late responding to this, but:

(src)
Thanks for that @Awesome_Diamonds22. :) This was already something I was aware of. What needs to be noted is that Tunnel King is not giving out an expected release date. All he’s doing is repeating what 505 Games, the publishers, said two years ago - that the original plan was to get the mobile update out a few months after console.

That information (that the original plan was to have mobile out a few months after console) isn’t new news. Tunnel King was only repeating it, not providing people with a new release date. So for people to then take that and assign release months to it is misleading. It makes wiki viewers think that there has been recent news of when to expect the update.

Thanks for that @Awesome_Diamonds22. :) This was already something I was aware of. What needs to be noted is that Tunnel King is not giving out an expected release date. All he’s doing is repeating what 505 Games, the publishers, said two years ago - that the original plan was to get the mobile update out a few months after console.

That information (that the original plan was to have mobile out a few months after console) isn’t new news. Tunnel King was only repeating it, not providing people with a new release date. So for people to then take that and assign release months to it is misleading. It makes wiki viewers think that there has been recent news of when to expect the update.
ah, ok, thanks for clarifying, this release date estimating is a bit confusing:merchantconfused:

I don’t think it will, it will probably be just in early 2019 TBH.Also what does anyone think about moonlord being the last boss? If they end the game I’m going to be sad :merchantcry:
Because if the moon lord will end the game as the last boss updates would get boring.$-_-
hoping with you that there's more content
from what I know, 1.4 will have some form of creative mode, looking forward to that:D

Regarding the new update on mobile:
Are they going to tweak the controls for it? What about a grappling hook button? Zooming, are we going to be able to make the screen smaller (you know, to use the snipper rifle)? Is the mobile version be able to port mods, like the calamity mod? Im very excited and patiently waiting for the update. Some people complain about the controls for mobile, but i think its ok. I would be great if it had an overhaul.

Regarding the new update on mobile:
Are they going to tweak the controls for it? What about a grappling hook button? Zooming, are we going to be able to make the screen smaller (you know, to use the snipper rifle)? Is the mobile version be able to port mods, like the calamity mod? Im very excited and patiently waiting for the update. Some people complain about the controls for mobile, but i think its ok. I would be great if it had an overhaul.
There's no info yet on what changes (if any) may be made to controls, grappling, zooming. It's in development and when there is news to be shared they'll share it. :)

Mods cannot be ported to the mobile version.

Thanks Unit One. Im sure they will do a great job. I love the update for PS4, im sure they will do a great job for mobile. If you need a free beta tester for the mobile, im your guy.;)

Thanks Unit One. Im sure they will do a great job. I love the update for PS4, im sure they will do a great job for mobile. If you need a free beta tester for the mobile, im your guy.;)
Unit one Testing would be great
[doublepost=1527394633,1527394378][/doublepost]I logged into my iPad to watch YouTube then I saw that terraria was updating so I thought that 1.3 came out after about 3,000,000 years. It finished I logged on..........

Nothing changed..

So is their a confirmed date to when 1.3 is coming to mobile? Cuz I was searching thru update announcements and the y just said “around” the same time. I’ve been waiting forever ;(;(

So is their a confirmed date to when 1.3 is coming to mobile? Cuz I was searching thru update announcements and the y just said “around” the same time. I’ve been waiting forever ;(;(
There is no release date for the mobile update yet.

:red2:It is definitely unfair that they keep on getting the good stuff while we are stuck here waiting for about 1 and a half years of waiting for this update
[doublepost=1527597049,1527596765][/doublepost]
HTML:
<html>
         <head><title>why you take so long</title></head>
         <body>
         <h1>why you take so    long</h1>
         <ul>
              <li>why</li>
              <li>why</li>
               <li>why<li>
         </ul>
</body>
</html>

Is there any further information about the 1.3 update on mobile? I’ve been waiting so long and would just like to know many even the month if at all possible.

It is said that the update will be between May and July, from what I heard on YouTube. I would like to believe so, even though those sources are not so accurate.

Back
Top Bottom