Mobile 1.3 Update

Do you agree it’s unfair that pc keeps getting continuous updates?

• Total voters
Now is the time to uninstall Terraria and play another cool games with good management of development. Do you still belive the update will come? Lol this will never happen, just look at Overworld. Just forget Terraria, remember even Terraria does not care about you waiting for years.:sigh:

Bye Terraria

Hint: 2069 Terraria still on 1.2

Now is the time to uninstall Terraria and play another cool games with good management of development. Do you still belive the update will come? Lol this will never happen, just look at Overworld. Just forget Terraria, remember even Terraria does not care about you waiting for years.:sigh:

Bye Terraria

Hint: 2069 Terraria still on 1.2
You could, but they are putting out status updates, so they are obviously working on it. The game is still fun in 1.2, you just have to be patient.

Honestly I think is because the update would be to heavy for old iPhone and Android phones (Samsung, Xperia, Huawei...). So they have first to make updates for which only recent mobile phones can use it and than the 1.3 update. Honestly the real unfair thing is that the 1.3 update isn't on the Old Gen and 3ds version, because in those versions is something possible.

I believe it will, otherwise they wouldn't be working on it.
[doublepost=1534939463,1534939061][/doublepost]
Honestly I think is because the update would be to heavy for old iPhone and Android phones (Samsung, Xperia, Huawei...). So they have first to make updates for which only recent mobile phones can use it and than the 1.3 update. Honestly the real unfair thing is that the 1.3 update isn't on the Old Gen and 3ds version, because in those versions is something possible.
Obviously it is not possible since they are not doing it. You put too little faith in the devs, 1.3 WILL COME OUT EVENTUALLY EVERYONE JUST BE PATIENT!!! Everytime I hear a new person say "when's 1.3 coming out on mobile?" I get so mad, because the developers have said that they don't have a fixed date, but they are working on it. This isn't pointed specifically at you @Alexflaer24, since I understand that you're a new member. Forgive me if I sound hostile, but I have to say this, and I really don't agree with the topic of this thread.

As most of us know, Terraria 1.3 on all devices (if compatible). I made this to see what others think about the release date.

:sigh:%:sigh::merchantsigh::nursesigh:~:sigh:`:sigh:

They will inform us when they're ready to inform us, and they will release the update when they're ready to release it. Be patient.

GUYS ITS BEEN 3 FRIKIN YEARS EVER SINVE THE LAST UPDATE ON MOBILE WHEN IN THE WORPD IS IT GONNA BE UPDATED TO VERSION 1.3 I AM LITERALLY GOING MAD RIGHT NOW

Eh, mobile is getting overhauled like console, so we're going to wait a loongg time for that code reset to be finished, which in turn will cut the future update times. (At least console was successful, I think)

Yes... But I hope it wouldn't too lag. I have some suggestion on UI (except those last Posted Mobile UI) on Settings, Main Menu, Etc. Also onsoon update of Mobile 1.3, please support Adjust Size of Joysticks. THANKS FOR YOUR HARDWORK!

Please 1.3 I want to Played it on mobile i already played it on pc so i wanted to play more on mobile(sorry im bad with english)

So I was looking at the Mobile progression update and it said in 2019 most likely and I was wondering if it was early, mid, or late 2019
I know you don’t give official release dates but I was wondering what the most likely time in 2019 is

When is the game updating again?.. Its been 2 years and 3 months since last update and I've been playing terraria for most of the 2 years and 3months, so any date or Stat check or something even an estimated date will do or a slight bug fix like the little black lines that flash occasionally over the screen, please?;(

The update will be coming after Switch 1.3, which is 2019. Don't worry, all the bugs will disappear as it is a code reset with bugs of it's own.

When is the game updating again?.. Its been 2 years and 3 months since last update and I've been playing terraria for most of the 2 years and 3months, so any date or Stat check or something even an estimated date will do or a slight bug fix like the little black lines that flash occasionally over the screen, please?;(
Hi @Anthonyedv, here is the latest info on the mobile update:
Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch
Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

Back
Top Bottom