Mobile 1.3 Update

Do you agree it’s unfair that pc keeps getting continuous updates?

• Total voters
It doesn't have the water graphics update and no dungeon defenders update....is this true for the upcoming mobile update. Will it have all if not most of what the current PC version has

It doesn't have the water graphics update and no dungeon defenders update....is this true for the upcoming mobile update. Will it have all if not most of what the current PC version has
Hi there @Grizz, I moved your post into here. I'm assuming you got your answer to this question since you asked it numerous times in multiple places. :) For others that may be stopping by, the mobile update will likely release equivalent to PC's 1.3.0.7 and other updates (like water graphics and Dungeon Defenders II) would be added at a later time.

Hi there @Grizz, I moved your post into here. I'm assuming you got your answer to this question since you asked it numerous times in multiple places. :) For others that may be stopping by, the mobile update will likely release equivalent to PC's 1.3.0.7 and other updates (like water graphics and Dungeon Defenders II) would be added at a later time.
Sorry about that sir/ma'am, I hadn't gotten an answer elsewhere, so I kept posting it till I had, please don't give me a warning point :)
[doublepost=1548197256,1548196813][/doublepost]
Can't wait for 1.3! Had Terraria purchased on Appstore for years before finally giving it a shot yesterday on my iPad.
How did that work out

Im not gonna say it's unfair. In a way I understand cause they're building all new gaming algorithms & codebases & a platform from which is of their own design, so that they'll be able to address any situation if it may arise and understand it cause it's in their algorithm & to push out updates faster in the future. Just wish mobile 1.3 was out already, not hating just wishing. A bunch of mumbo jumbo I don't fully understand. Lol

Вообще Ожидается обнова Были Даже слухи Что Будет В Январе В начале 2019 А Так Уже 4й Год Идёт И Я Думаю Я Не Зря Деньги Храню Ради Лицензии На Андроид Версию 1,3 Надеюсь Вы Задумаетесь Сколько Людей Ждут Я понимаю система,коды,программирование,анимации,Текстуры Это Тяжко делать Но Я думаю Что Обнова будет Хорошей С уважением .Генрих

Вообще Ожидается обнова Были Даже слухи Что Будет В Январе В начале 2019 А Так Уже 4й Год Идёт И Я Думаю Я Не Зря Деньги Храню Ради Лицензии На Андроид Версию 1,3 Надеюсь Вы Задумаетесь Сколько Людей Ждут Я понимаю система,коды,программирование,анимации,Текстуры Это Тяжко делать Но Я думаю Что Обнова будет Хорошей С уважением .Генрих

Google Translation: "In general, it is expected to be updated. There were even rumors of what will happen in January at the beginning of 2019. , Textures It is hard to do, But I think that Obnova will be Good Regards .Henrich"

Hi @Genrixsith, I moved your post into this thread as it's for the same topic, the Mobile 1.3 update. As mentioned before there is no release date for the update. Whatever "rumors" are out there are just rumors and are not to be relied on. The most recent news is here: Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

Google Translation: "Привет Genrixsith, я переместил твой пост в эту ветку, так как он посвящен той же теме, обновлению Mobile 1.3. Как упоминалось ранее, дата обновления не указана. Какие бы «слухи» ни были, это просто слухи, на которые нельзя полагаться. Самые свежие новости здесь: Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

Hello what’s crazy is that I have been wait 2 freaking terrarin years for 1.3 to IOS,why? Because I have been wanting more story line. Relogic is gonna lose a lot of players if it don’t release 1.3 so I have left terraria roting until 1.3 I got the terraria blade,the pick saw,all that. I’ll never turn to pc:mad::pumpking:

I don't understand how an update can be worked on for 2 years, in the app store it says the last update was 2 years ago!

Btw i just downloaded terraria a week ago after having it uninstalled for I think about 4 or 5 years, now that i am playing again I am seeing that the only things that have really been added in 4-5 years is 3 new hard mode ores, duke fishron, and a couple new weapons. In other words 4-5 years has brought barely any new items to the game, that is as it seems to me right now.

1.3 FOR MOBILE PLEASE OK
Hi there @Eclipsezz_xd, I moved your suggestion post into this already existing thread. Since 1.3 for mobile is already in development we didn’t need a suggestion thread for it. There is no estimated date for when the update for mobile 1.3 will release yet. You can find the most recent news here:
Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios
Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019
Terraria State of the Game - February 2019

Read the announcements section.
Garak, your response to Eclipsezz_xd came along for the ride so nothing was left in Suggestions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom