Mobile 1.3 Update

Do you agree it’s unfair that pc keeps getting continuous updates?

• Total voters
So I would to ask when the new update for terraria on mobile will come out. I heard rumors a year ago that there is going to be an update but to this day, this year there hasn't been a single update! Please can I get any information on the update since I've been waiting a long time with the rest of the community for an update.

So I would to ask when the new update for terraria on mobile will come out. I heard rumors a year ago that there is going to be an update but to this day, this year there hasn't been a single update! Please can I get any information on the update since I've been waiting a long time with the rest of the community for an update.
Hi there @☭0x5c☭, I moved your post into this thread as it's for the same topic. There is no estimated release date for the mobile 1.3 update.

This is the most recent news:
Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios
Terraria State of the Game - February 2019

Other helpful links:
News and Announcements for Mobile
All “State of the Game” Announcements

Olá gostaria de saber quando o Terraria mobile 1.3 será lançado.será ou vocês estão só enrolando os jogadores
Hi @Gabriel terraria, I moved your post into this thread as it's for the same topic. There is no estimated release date for the mobile 1.3 update.

This is the most recent news:
Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios
Terraria State of the Game - February 2019

Other helpful links:
News and Announcements for Mobile
All “State of the Game” Announcements

Terraria 1.3 mobile is to long to wait .minecraft had 1 year 1 update
Well minecraft updates only have about 5% the content that Terraria updates have.
Also for the poll:
No. Because I don’t play on mobile and I don’t know what I am doing here.
Plus the PC version is the main verison which is developed and published by the same development team, and will always be the verison where they add new content first, while the console and mobile versions are ports done by 3rd party teams.

Last edited:
Is it release or not? I watched a video saying it was release already but I cant find the 1.3 mobile version

when will mobile 1.3 come out. Its not fair that switch came out but not mobile, SHAME ON YOU
Hi @CringeMancer, I moved your thread and the replies into this existing thread for the same topic. I know it’s hard waiting for the update to come to the mobile version, but it’s being worked on. :)

Hey I have a question. When be update for terraria mobile, my save still be?
Hi @patryko2771, I moved your post into this thread. There’s no estimated release date for the 1.3 update on mobile yet. And yes, the plan is that your saves should be fine.

Here is more info. Lots of screenshots, answers, and even videos:
Mobile - Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!
All ‘Terraria State of the Game’ threads
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Livestream

All of us on mobile are in the dark ages. PC gamers have solar flares, the moon lord, expert mode, constant updates, multiplayer, the list goes on. The best items we have are post-golem or Duke fishron. With all these major additions, changes in UI, and coding, will our worlds be playable in the same way, or even, at all?

Back
Top Bottom