PC 1.3: Which Item is Now the Rarest?

James Harrow

Queen Bee
With 1.3 up, there have been so many rare items released, and lots of the old rare ones have had their drop rates increased.

Before then it was obvious:

1. Nymph Banner
2. The Axe
3: Coin Gun

And there is so much more.

But with 1.3 nerfing all the item drop rates, the chart is all different.

Here are my top 3, in my opinion.

1. Rune Wizard Banner
2. Tim Banner
3. Nymph Banner

Why is the Nymph banner number 3?
Because Nymphs, contrary to popular belief, are not as rare as the Rune Wizard and Tim.
In my recent playthrough, I've found one Tim, 0 Rune Wizards, and 8 Nymphs.

So what do you think is the rarest item in the game.
Love to hear what you think.

Last edited:
The coin gun is still right up there with the rarest items, but its been made slightly (only very) easier to get.
(I have 3 coin guns. RNG loves me.)

The White Cultist Archer can't actually spawn in game though. I don't think we can call it the number 1 rarest item, otherwise that would apply to a bunch of things that weren't available in 1.2, like Steampunk Wings.

lol... banners... if you mean useful items that most people actually are forced to spend hours to find (opposed to banners that most people would prefer were deleted from the game) then I would say the nazar is still the rarest and most annoying item in the game to farm for. It seems to take forever to get one... which makes creating the Ankh shield a real time consuming chore each time...

I think the Coin gun is the rarest. Never have I ever obtained one legitly or illegitimately. I don't own one, would love to, but RNG hates me. I'm serious too. I've not got one since 1.2 came out and I've spent well over 200 hours in 1.2 and 1.3, plus I've fought at least 50-60 Pirate invasions, for money, and for loot.

1. White Cultist Archer Banner
Of course it's gonna be extremely rare when it's UNOBTAINABLE.
Proof:
3d6ace9f21.png

If you have one you're a hacker. That's because the White Cultist Archer enemy never spawns naturally.

I prefer the term person trying too make a world i have the banner but i dont over use it i just make worlds with it

Of course it's gonna be extremely rare when it's UNOBTAINABLE.
Proof:
3d6ace9f21.png

If you have one you're a hacker. That's because the White Cultist Archer enemy never spawns naturally.
The funny thing about that banner is that if you actually edited that into your save file and placed it somewhere, it wouldn't be of any use to you at all anyway. A wonderful display of irony (unless you collect banners...now I have a new project).

Banner playthrough u can us any weapons just collect banners and u will be charged 1 platinum too get these banners like u spawn them in

actually, the 1.2 rarest item behind the enchanted sword would be the death sickle. it was the rarest drop from the rarest mob in the rarest event. in 1.3 i would say the arkhalis would be just above the white cultist stuff.

actually, the 1.2 rarest item behind the enchanted sword would be the death sickle. it was the rarest drop from the rarest mob in the rarest event. in 1.3 i would say the arkhalis would be just above the white cultist stuff.
I had 8 solar tablets after going through the golem and we got a scythe on all 4 we actually fought

Answer coin gun

In my opinion, its not that rare. Its much easier to get then most items on this list.
It took me 3 days of AFK grinding to get one. #lmao
Not sure if I'd put it above Tim's banner with how many I had spawning in the deep underground jungle. Its spawn rate might and might not be affected by expert mode however. The difference here is you'll either get RoD after your 10th kill or after your 1000th, while the banners are always given after a set number.

Back
Top Bottom