Xbox One 1.3 wont install on my xbox one s

Verm.yt

Terrarian
So i have a disc and i was trying to play 1.3 but it wont install do i need to buy the game digitally. And by that i mean is it cause i own a disc

Is the disc for the 360 version of the game? Then it won't work on Xbox One. You will either need a disc for Xbox One or purchase the digital version. Personally I like the digital version as I don't have to have a disc inserted. Swapping between games is easier when they are all digital.

Is the disc for the 360 version of the game? Then it won't work on Xbox One. You will either need a disc for Xbox One or purchase the digital version. Personally I like the digital version as I don't have to have a disc inserted. Swapping between games is easier when they are all digital.
I have the disc for xbox 1 version and i just bought the digital version it just wont update

As long as your Xbox One is connected to Xbox Live and isn't in offline mode, it should update. If you start the game, on the title screen, is there a number in the lower right corner? What does it say?

I have the disc for xbox 1 version and i just bought the digital version it just wont update
Are you sure game isn't already updated. U will not see 1.3 as this is pc patch version. The latest vs of terraria is 1.0.1438.12. You can see patch # bottom right of main menu. If this still doesn't update reinstall game.

Back
Top Bottom