(1.4.0.4) Lost connection problem

shuhei

Terrarian
Hi Terarrians

Since I updated to 1.4.0.4, I can't multiplayer with friends.
There are two types of symptoms, and when a friend I open opens a friend, all of them are disconnected in a short time.
Also, when I go to my friend's server, my non-my friends can play normally, but I get disconnected in a short amount of time.
I also reinstalled the Terraria, checked the version, checked the consistency, etc., but there seemed to be no particular problems.
Does anyone have the same phenomenon or has it solved it?

Very similar. Been trying to play with a friend and nothing works for more than approx. 20 seconds. Either we can't form a connection at all, it gets stuck at "Found server" or goes straight to "Lost connection", or we manage to connect with some miracle but it kicks the connecting player out in a few seconds.
We've both reinstalled, verified game files, even tried Hamachi to connect with IPs.
We've tried making new characters, new worlds with no ties to anything that came before, and nothing has proven effective. It's really disheartening. q-q
Would love to find a solution for this. Thank you for bringing it up!

Very similar. Been trying to play with a friend and nothing works for more than approx. 20 seconds. Either we can't form a connection at all, it gets stuck at "Found server" or goes straight to "Lost connection", or we manage to connect with some miracle but it kicks the connecting player out in a few seconds.
We've both reinstalled, verified game files, even tried Hamachi to connect with IPs.
We've tried making new characters, new worlds with no ties to anything that came before, and nothing has proven effective. It's really disheartening. q-q
Would love to find a solution for this. Thank you for bringing it up!

Did you check about fire wall? We solve this problem to change fire wall setting. If you didn’t check it, please check it!

Did you check about fire wall? We solve this problem to change fire wall setting. If you didn’t check it, please check it!
Just via Steam? We didn't, actually. We did try that for the Hamachi attempts.
Right now we're trying again, it's daytime on a Monday and thus far everything actually works.
Thus I am compelled to suspect Terraria's own servers for our issue, at least. However that works.

Just via Steam? We didn't, actually. We did try that for the Hamachi attempts.
Right now we're trying again, it's daytime on a Monday and thus far everything actually works.
Thus I am compelled to suspect Terraria's own servers for our issue, at least. However that works.
AFAIK Terraria doesn't have servers, you're playing via p2p

Back
Top Bottom