Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

You need to forward the port terraria uses to host a server. The default port in Host & Play is 7777. Look up a guide on google for your router model.

You need to forward the port terraria uses to host a server. The default port in Host & Play is 7777. Look up a guide on google for your router model.
I portforwarded and it still says it

Edit:Nevermind it works now! I just derped it. Thank you!

Last edited:
No worries. Though I thought it upset you I was using TShock or something... I always make assumptions I do something wrong when someone doesn't speak to me about something.
If you're still up to playing, you can still join us. Though, we're lv35 now exploring the underworld lol.

naaa im not upset about tshock silly. i just noticed somethings were not breakable so i was like..ohh Tshock.XD...so i moved to a different location on the map ..oh and no worries i was expecting you to go further which is why i also have a charactor at the half way to level cap XD

naaa im not upset about tshock silly. i just noticed somethings were not breakable so i was like..ohh Tshock.XD...so i moved to a different location on the map ..oh and no worries i was expecting you to go further which is why i also have a charactor at the half way to level cap XD

Right now we've just entered Hardmode. We're all level 40~50 right now, I believe. We had two Pirate Invasions in a row right after we hit Hardmode, too. Lots of death.

So i got the server working finally but when me and my friend try to do skeletron he shows up but then just goes invisible.. But he can still hit us. How do we fix that?

So i got the server working finally but when me and my friend try to do skeletron he shows up but then just goes invisible.. But he can still hit us. How do we fix that?
I hadn't seen this issue with Skeletron, only Queen Bee. Does he disappear after hitting him once? Are you on Normal, Expert or Critical mode? I have been trying to iron out this bug but can't seem to truly figure out what triggers it. As far as I know, it does not happen when there's only one player.

I hadn't seen this issue with Skeletron, only Queen Bee. Does he disappear after hitting him once? Are you on Normal, Expert or Critical mode? I have been trying to iron out this bug but can't seem to truly figure out what triggers it. As far as I know, it does not happen when there's only one player.
He disappears after hitting him once and we are on a crimson world in critical mode.

He disappears after hitting him once and we are on a crimson world in critical mode.
May I make a request? This will interrupt your critical playthrough and I'm sorry, but could you try normal? Use tshock to use the "critical" command to turn off critical and expert. Then try fighting him again. If he still disappears, close the server with the close button so the world doesn't save.
Let me know if it happens or not. If not, expert stat scaling may be the cause and will really help me figuring out this issue.

I'm truly sorry this is happening. I only just discovered this bug a few days ago and I'm still trying to find the cause.

Right now we've just entered Hardmode. We're all level 40~50 right now, I believe. We had two Pirate Invasions in a row right after we hit Hardmode, too. Lots of death.

my 2nd charactor is lv 55 so im pretty much up there..XD... yeaaaa.. expect alot of death at that point. XD i lost more then enough fur with those invasions.

my 2nd charactor is lv 55 so im pretty much up there..XD... yeaaaa.. expect alot of death at that point. XD i lost more then enough fur with those invasions.

Haha. Unfortunately I've been having a desyncing problem during some bosses and invasions in the server. :(

Haha. Unfortunately I've been having a desyncing problem during some bosses and invasions in the server. :(

Desyncing is based on the connection between the host and the client. But it also depends on how many sprites on screen. and what you can handle

Desyncing is based on the connection between the host and the client. But it also depends on how many sprites on screen. and what you can handle

To be honest, we can't really figure out why it's happening. My Internet, to me, is good enough to not have many issues with lag and such, and I'd like to say my laptop's specs are fairly decent. It's a fairly recent build (2014~15).

To be honest, we can't really figure out why it's happening. My Internet, to me, is good enough to not have many issues with lag and such, and I'd like to say my laptop's specs are fairly decent. It's a fairly recent build (2014~15).

yours is slightly younger then mines. I would have to wonder how fast/strong Gotests Computer is because that also contributes. the more computers connected the server more stress the sever has.

yours is slightly younger then mines. I would have to wonder how fast/strong Gotests Computer is because that also contributes. the more computers connected the server more stress the sever has.

True. There's three or four of us on a given time. Some bosses it doesn't happen. It happened with Skeletron Prime, Pirates and Plantera. Honestly, I doubt I can fix the issue. Too many variables. :/

True. There's three or four of us on a given time. Some bosses it doesn't happen. It happened with Skeletron Prime, Pirates and Plantera. Honestly, I doubt I can fix the issue. Too many variables. :/

i dout its the code. i mean this would be alot more accurate to detrmine bugs if the server was running on a computer designed to run servers....say about a terrabyte of memory and a ISP that don't wanna throttle. i'm just putting ideas out there from IT tech point of view.

Well, for the tech savvy, I have an Intel Core i5 3570k @4.0Ghz, 8GB ram, 128GB SSD, and an Nvidia GTX 770 4GB SC. This PC should be good for another 4 or 5 years imo.

The thing is, it's happeneing to nobody else. So I'm super confused on why it's happening.

Well, for the tech savvy, I have an Intel Core i5 3570k @4.0Ghz, 8GB ram, 128GB SSD, and an Nvidia GTX 770 4GB SC. This PC should be good for another 4 or 5 years imo.

The thing is, it's happeneing to nobody else. So I'm super confused on why it's happening.

That's a Suprizingly small SSD hard drive. so that part i'm looking at hard

Back
Top Bottom