Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Finally got it working, a fresh download and extraction TWICE of both compatibility and standalone files did the trick. (Oddly enough I got a different error the first time)

Hello, im getting this error trying to use this mod, can anyone help me solve it?
kIKkkBH9u587xqG1Vi8foFjgxLk5iKB5H6xTl1kVhsY

Print

I'm waiting for Terraria Leveled 1.3.5 version to come out, and after it came out, gonna start fresh. Plus, i am hyped about the TModLoader version of Terraria Leveled intergration, and hoped it'll release. But not now though, not now.

i'd say train in the dungon or if you got/get the cheet sheet mod so you can ramp up spawns to 5x-30x make a mini meteroid biome if your able to one shot every mob that spawns.

I'm unsure whether im just really stupid or if it's a glitch but I can't seem to access all the abilities. when I got "Ranger's Last Stand" after allocating the points i checked my abilities. It showed me the first grid of skills which i filled up a long time ago and i tried clicking the scroll bar and the arrows at each end but it won't let me scroll down or anything. I guess this is why im still having a really hard time in hard mode in critical. Please help

I'm unsure whether im just really stupid or if it's a glitch but I can't seem to access all the abilities. when I got "Ranger's Last Stand" after allocating the points i checked my abilities. It showed me the first grid of skills which i filled up a long time ago and i tried clicking the scroll bar and the arrows at each end but it won't let me scroll down or anything. I guess this is why im still having a really hard time in hard mode in critical. Please help

Have u tried using the mouse wheel or clicking on the arrows?

then that probably means that you don't have alot of abilities

No because the bar is there but it won't move, it isn't just one long white scroll bar completely, and I'm level 50+ in the game, having leveled all the attributes evenly. I also already said it originally on the first post about this subject that I leveled up Dexterity and I was supposed to get the skill "Ranger's Last Stand" but I can't find/ access it in the abilities tab

Back
Top Bottom