• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Swoon

Terrarian
Are you trying to load a world from Vanilla? Because this mod is running on Terraria 1.3.4.4, which is incompatible with 1.3.5+ worlds.

If not, a crash screenshot/log would be helpful.
https://gyazo.com/8b327b15320e59740c9c8aa1216db3eb The error when trying to use the server exe.

As for the main issue, no errors as it simply loads tmod, no issues other than the level mod itself not initiating. Tried creating a new world from a fresh install of terraria with the compability 'patch'. Or using the terracustom maps, none work.

gotest

Terrarian
https://gyazo.com/8b327b15320e59740c9c8aa1216db3eb The error when trying to use the server exe.

As for the main issue, no errors as it simply loads tmod, no issues other than the level mod itself not initiating. Tried creating a new world from a fresh install of terraria with the compability 'patch'. Or using the terracustom maps, none work.
And that's when creating a new world?
Hmm... I've never seen this one before. Are you using windows, Linux, or Mac?

You keep saying it's loading tMod, that's because you're running tMod. Double check that you're running Terraria Leveled. Extract the leveled zip again to the terraria folder and try again.
The compatibility patch from tMod is to essentially roll back your version of terraria to 1.3.4.4, and shouldn't affect Leveled.

Swoon

Terrarian
Finally got it working, a fresh download and extraction TWICE of both compatibility and standalone files did the trick. (Oddly enough I got a different error the first time)

I'm waiting for Terraria Leveled 1.3.5 version to come out, and after it came out, gonna start fresh. Plus, i am hyped about the TModLoader version of Terraria Leveled intergration, and hoped it'll release. But not now though, not now.

matthew cook

Terrarian
i'd say train in the dungon or if you got/get the cheet sheet mod so you can ramp up spawns to 5x-30x make a mini meteroid biome if your able to one shot every mob that spawns.

Sincarius

Terrarian
I'm unsure whether im just really stupid or if it's a glitch but I can't seem to access all the abilities. when I got "Ranger's Last Stand" after allocating the points i checked my abilities. It showed me the first grid of skills which i filled up a long time ago and i tried clicking the scroll bar and the arrows at each end but it won't let me scroll down or anything. I guess this is why im still having a really hard time in hard mode in critical. Please help

Sumenora

Plantera
I'm unsure whether im just really stupid or if it's a glitch but I can't seem to access all the abilities. when I got "Ranger's Last Stand" after allocating the points i checked my abilities. It showed me the first grid of skills which i filled up a long time ago and i tried clicking the scroll bar and the arrows at each end but it won't let me scroll down or anything. I guess this is why im still having a really hard time in hard mode in critical. Please help
Have u tried using the mouse wheel or clicking on the arrows?

Top Bottom