Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

No because the bar is there but it won't move, it isn't just one long white scroll bar completely, and I'm level 50+ in the game, having leveled all the attributes evenly. I also already said it originally on the first post about this subject that I leveled up Dexterity and I was supposed to get the skill "Ranger's Last Stand" but I can't find/ access it in the abilities tab

Ok then i'm gonna investigate the issue hun. And see if i can recreate this bug.

Ok then i'm gonna investigate the issue hun. And see if i can recreate this bug.

Thanks ^^ I'm assuming being in a critical world doesn't affect this right? Though I will also add (don't know if it actually affects it) but i did accidentally find a slight exploit with the abilities tab that you can equip all of them past the AP you have with auto-pause on. This does work especially since it's very noticeable when i get all the HP buffs

Thanks ^^ I'm assuming being in a critical world doesn't affect this right? Though I will also add (don't know if it actually affects it) but i did accidentally find a slight exploit with the abilities tab that you can equip all of them past the AP you have with auto-pause on. This does work especially since it's very noticeable when i get all the HP buffs

Alrighty then it looks like this bug was accurate. There's a Problem with the Arrows in the Abilities menu no matter how hard i tried i could not make it scroll to the 2 extra abilities below it...The 2 arrows i'm refering to is seen in the below image.

qS5Kaxd.png

However when using the "Mouse Wheel" i was able to reach my other abilities by scrolling down and it looks like this.

oF5AVkG.png

Unfortunately i also found some Level UP animation errors Starting up from lv 69 and above. This will be reported and we will fix this when we can hun ^^

oh and we have a new thread put all issues here instead due that were no longer supporting the Standalone

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leveled-rpg-mod-port-to-tmod-project.58728/

Last edited:
Alrighty then it looks like this bug was accurate. There's a Problem with the Arrows in the Abilities menu no matter how hard i tried i could not make it scroll to the 2 extra abilities below it...The 2 arrows i'm refering to is seen in the below image.

qS5Kaxd.png

However when using the "Mouse Wheel" i was able to reach my other abilities by scrolling down and it looks like this.

oF5AVkG.png

Unfortunately i also found some Level UP animation errors Starting up from lv 69 and above. This will be reported and we will fix this when we can hun ^^

oh and we have a new thread put all issues here instead due that were no longer supporting the Standalone

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leveled-rpg-mod-port-to-tmod-project.58728/

Aw but I liked the standalone since it was easy to launch and simple. Also I have no idea why mouse wheel doesn't work for me because it just moves my hot bar items. Though my mouse wheel is in fact a bit finicky however it doesn't move anything on the abilities tab still.

knowing that the standalone isn't supported anymore saddens me also, cause personally i'd rather not fiddle with tmod just to play this- but i guess i'll have no choice now.

Installed the latest update for Unleveled and it says there are Pokemon/Sun Moon style health bars but they don't show up when I use /unleveled to change the settings

Hi guys,

Not sure if this was answered before, but the only posts I saw regarding this issue were unhelpful. I'm getting the steamworks or steam_api DLLs missing error (even though I can clearly see that they are RIGHT THERE). Is it due to incompatibility with 1.3.5? Previously I recall it didn't matter if your terraria version was above the version that leveled was for, you'd just get bumbed down. I've installed this mod a million times, but haven't played it for a while so not sure if something changed (copy into terraria folder, rename Terraria Leveled to Terraria).

Hi guys,

Not sure if this was answered before, but the only posts I saw regarding this issue were unhelpful. I'm getting the steamworks or steam_api DLLs missing error (even though I can clearly see that they are RIGHT THERE). Is it due to incompatibility with 1.3.5? Previously I recall it didn't matter if your terraria version was above the version that leveled was for, you'd just get bumbed down. I've installed this mod a million times, but haven't played it for a while so not sure if something changed (copy into terraria folder, rename Terraria Leveled to Terraria).

Are you running on the Standalone which we no longer update or support then yea its NOT compatible with 1.3.5+

Hi guys,

Oh ok, thanks, didn't get that clearly. I thought it might still work, guess I'll have to fiddle with tModLoader. Thanks for clearing that up, sorry for being so dense :)

Both leveled and unleveled don't work, it doesn't read the steamapp_api.dll as being there, also didn't noticed it's not updated to 1.3.5.3.

Last edited:
Why so?

Wouldn't tModLoader be way better than trying to run a standalone?

It should also (theoretically?) mean that you could run other minor mods too.
Got a friend who doesn't want to use tmodloader, but I like playing with them and I love using this mod, That's why it sucks. (not the mod just the inability to use said mod)

Back
Top Bottom