Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

i just downlaoded the stand alone put it in the terraria install folder, ran it, and crash sayus its missing the mana shield buff or something help ??

Attachments

• error 1.JPG
    error 1.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 154
  • error 2.JPG
    error 2.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 140
Would be amazing if this was managed to be updated to 1.4.1.2, but apparently porting to 1.4.1 and further is troublesome because of some issues with the way the game launches (not entirely sure). Still, one of my favorite mods of all time.

Would be amazing if this was managed to be updated to 1.4.1.2, but apparently porting to 1.4.1 and further is troublesome because of some issues with the way the game launches (not entirely sure). Still, one of my favorite mods of all time.
There is a beta version of the mod for terraria version 1.4.1.2 on the discord channel. I play the third day, everything is ok!

There is a beta version of the mod for terraria version 1.4.1.2 on the discord channel. I play the third day, everything is ok!

This is the best piece of news I've heard all weekend and I wholeheartedly thank you for that!

Now, on my way to discord.

Is this mod compatible and well balance for "Aura Class MOD"? I'm trying play them in same run but i can't find the "type" of "Aura" damage to burst with SP (Atributes points), Thanks!!!

Last edited:
I seem to be having an issue, I can't seem to get the unleveled ui to appear even after typing in /unleveled. Is anyone else having this problem?

edit: I figured out that there is a mod conflicting with the input of the /unleveled command after I disabled all mods except the level/unleveled mods, the problem now is that I don't know which one is conflicting with it.

Last edited:
I seem to be having an issue, I can't seem to get the unleveled ui to appear even after typing in /unleveled. Is anyone else having this problem?

edit: I figured out that there is a mod conflicting with the input of the /unleveled command after I disabled all mods except the level/unleveled mods, the problem now is that I don't know which one is conflicting with it.
Did you ever figure out the conflicting mod/mods?

My main issue is that the Enemy HP UI isn't showing up which is annoying.

Edit: Nevermind just needed the Scan Ability

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom