Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Yeah, the horseshoe probably has a good prefix on it. (Probably magic, considering he's got a +41 MAG stat - that's 41 bonus MAG due to only armour and accessories.)

I'll be getting back to continuing the test this Friday. Can't hold full guarantees though, but I'll try to go for the weekend as well. (Varies on if work is happening on Friday, and if Canadian Thanksgiving is going to be a thing on weekend).

Does the .ZIP folder for this mod require one of those fancy .ZIP openers or is it just possible to extract the files?

Does the .ZIP folder for this mod require one of those fancy .ZIP openers or is it just possible to extract the files?
Would need a extraction program. Already knew from a long time ago that it can't be done without, unless it was vanilla to the OS. (Which in most cases, is not.)

The Downloaded file is a regular .zip which can be opened and modified with windows.

I'll be getting back to continuing the test this Friday. Can't hold full guarantees though, but I'll try to go for the weekend as well. (Varies on if work is happening on Friday, and if Canadian Thanksgiving is going to be a thing on weekend).

I would kill to be a tester for this mod. Kudos to you.

I just needs skills now, It would be cool.

well... that would be cool however it wont make sense because the accessories provide that.
but for passive type skills, that would work too. however, Gotest already stated that if you want all that stuff, play N Terraria

Can't remember if I posted this or not, is there a map editor compatible with this? TEdit throws an error on Terraria Leveled Worlds.

Can't remember if I posted this or not, is there a map editor compatible with this? TEdit throws an error on Terraria Leveled Worlds.
You need to use a version of TEdit that's for 1.2.2.

As for updates. I have been working on monster stat balance for the past 3 days with solo testing, and it's looking pretty good.
Enemies in the beginning won't be as strong as before. Probably by about 10-40% weaker (levels 1 - 30). This puts it very much closer to Vanilla if you're of their level.
Enemy HP pools are MUCH closer to Vanilla. (In terms of how many hits it would take with so and so weapon.)
Also noticed a small bug with the Crimson Grieves not giving any stats. (bug in vanilla, notified a developer.)

Last edited:
You need to use a version of TEdit that's for 1.2.2.

As for updates. I have been working on monster stat balance for the past 3 days with solo testing, and it's looking pretty good.
Enemies in the beginning won't be as strong as before. Probably by about 10-40% weaker (levels 1 - 30). This puts it very much closer to Vanilla if you're of their level.
Enemy HP pools are MUCH closer to Vanilla. (In terms of how many hits it would take with so and so weapon.)
Also noticed a small bug with the Crimson Grieves not giving any stats. (bug in vanilla, notified a developer.)

I cant wait for this .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Sorry about the lack of updates. Things have been going very slow lately.
The testing phase is just about over. Maybe about 1 to 2 weeks. So give us a bit longer to get this out. I want it to be as good as it can be on the first release.

yes sir!

Back
Top Bottom