Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So... I accidentally duplicated items. I was tryna trade with my friend and started tossing out random items, and my items were duplicated.
1621622240247.png
Note here i have 3 sunflower minecarts, and my friend had 2 Crimson rods, with the same modifiers. Please somebody try and replicate this, i don't know how we did it.

Hi there - can you provide a little more information? Were you able to reproduce this multiple times? If so can you provide some detailed steps to reproduce it?

I have noticed that this often happens in multiplayer when there is a lot of lag. It appears to be caused when a player picks up an item but, due to lag, the item is placed into their inventory twice instead of once. It can happen any time a player picks up an item from the ground, whether that item was dropped by an enemy or tossed by another player.

I never reported it because I didn't think it was fixable, since it appears to be just a result of lag. That and I couldn't reliably replicate it. It seems to happen at random, probably based on lagspikes.

Hi there - can you provide a little more information? Were you able to reproduce this multiple times? If so can you provide some detailed steps to reproduce it?
I couldn't remake the bug, but i basically rapidly threw items and then the bug happened. It has the same modifiers too.

So... I accidentally duplicated items. I was tryna trade with my friend and started tossing out random items, and my items were duplicated. View attachment 322733 Note here i have 3 sunflower minecarts, and my friend had 2 Crimson rods, with the same modifiers. Please somebody try and replicate this, i don't know how we did it.
I duped tinkerer's workshops with explosives and accidentaly someone duped my clentaminator by throwing it, imagine if this happened on a zenith lol

Back
Top Bottom