Resolved [1.4.3] [Mobile] I don't have a sixth slot in the master mode

Nik47

Terrarian
In terraria 1.4.3 I found a bug, the absence of a sixth slot, the world was created after the update. In the master mode from the beginning of the game there should be a sixth slot but for some reason it is not. Maybe it's because I play the pirate. And sorry for my English, I'm writing this from a translator.

In terraria 1.4.3 I found a bug, the absence of a sixth slot, the world was created after the update. In the master mode from the beginning of the game there should be a sixth slot but for some reason it is not. Maybe it's because I play the pirate. And sorry for my English, I'm writing this from a translator.
Hi there @Nik47 - have you looked under your armor slots? Take a look at the screenshot, can you confirm this is what you have. :)

1651494351381.png

Ahahaha, I just didn't notice the slot, thank you very much, now I know that this is not a bug :)

Ahahaha, I just didn't notice the slot, thank you very much, now I know that this is not a bug :)
Good to know that's all it was @Nik47 - by the way, if you are playing on a cracked pirated version, please keep that to yourself. Also, going forward, since you are not on a legitimate copy, any bugs or issues that your game has won't be able to be reported. If you decide to purchase a legitimate version of the game, you may then start reporting issues you find.

You can read more here: Important - Policy clarification concerning Piracy and Scam Links

Back
Top Bottom