Resolved [1.4.3] [Mobile] My game screen

RickCatley21

Terrarian
Everything in my game has been zoomed out for example the menu screen. I have checked settings but none seem to work. My controls are tiny and it is unplayable.
AB6DCCAD-E685-4E2F-95A6-CC567CBD83EF.png
4992C5F1-667F-4902-8F28-840EA4A61184.png

Hi @RickCatley21 you can increase your UI Scale in the settings. Settings>Layout>Interface Layout (Edit)
View attachment 366389
View attachment 366390
Hello i have a issue with interface layout that when i click compact layout it's smaller than usual so i use default two paged but there is touch option and full screen option and when i change the touch to full-screen then do compact it's larger than the touch compact one but it doesn't apply whenever i click apply in a full-screen mode it goes back to touch mode

Hello i have a issue with interface layout that when i click compact layout it's smaller than usual so i use default two paged but there is touch option and full screen option and when i change the touch to full-screen then do compact it's larger than the touch compact one but it doesn't apply whenever i click apply in a full-screen mode it goes back to touch mode
I believe the Fullscreen mode is to be used when you have a mouse and keyboard connected, and the Touch mode is to be used otherwise.

I believe the Fullscreen mode is to be used when you have a mouse and keyboard connected, and the Touch mode is to be used otherwise.
Thanks now that i think about it it does make sense but my real problem was the screen doesn't goes down such that the player in at the bottom of screen whereas earlier he was at middle to screen without entering inventory
(It did go up whenever i tried to switch to full-screen mode so that's where the confusion was but i fixed it somehow but the glitch is still there)
So the bug is screen not going down while opening the inventory which makes it hard to operate on mobile but when i put the crafting menu close to inventory(in layout) it does go up so that's a minute problem that has to be fixed

Back
Top Bottom