Resolved [1.4.3] [Mobile] The Grand Design is not working properly

MagoBR

Terrarian
When selected Grand Design does not present as wire options, actuators and as options to cut or place wires, making the item only able to place wires.

Last edited:
When selected Grand Design does not present as wire options, actuators and as options to cut or place wires, making the item only able to place wires.
Hi there @MagoBR, the Grand Design is working for me. When I have it selected in the inventory, I can select the colored wires, actuators, and whether I want it to place to remove wires. Here’s what it looks like. Is yours different?

1651188954834.png

Olá @MagoBR, o Grand Design está funcionando para mim. Quando eu tiver selecionado no inventário, posso selecionar os fios coloridos, atuadores e se quero colocá-lo para remover os fios. Aqui está o que parece. O seu é diferente?

View attachment 366368
You are right, because in the previous version (1.4.0.5) there was a specific button for this item (which appeared when it was selected), I thought its absence was a bug, but I was wrong, with this button, equivalent to the right button of the mouse, I can access the wire options. Thank you for your help.

You are right, because in the previous version (1.4.0.5) there was a specific button for this item (which appeared when it was selected), I thought its absence was a bug, but I was wrong, with this button, equivalent to the right button of the mouse, I can access the wire options. Thank you for your help.
I’m so glad that was the fix. Thanks for following up. :)

Back
Top Bottom