Xbox One [1.4.3] Multiplayer not working

summonerLuke

Terrarian
My friends and I are playing a world but now we aren’t able to join the host. We hit join and it says connecting to game and then failed to join session. Is this a problem with our wifi like NAT types? If so, how do we get out NAT types open or just be able to get into the world?

My friends and I are playing a world but now we aren’t able to join the host. We hit join and it says connecting to game and then failed to join session. Is this a problem with our wifi like NAT types? If so, how do we get out NAT types open or just be able to get into the world?
Hi there @summonerLuke, for help with multiplayer issues and NAT types, this Xbox article may help: Xbox Support

Hi there @summonerLuke, for help with multiplayer issues and NAT types, this Xbox article may help: Xbox Support
I’m having the same problem. Both of us use open NAT types and both reset our DNS settings as that is another suggestion even gotten. It’s weird. We can’t join each other, but we can both join our one friend. Obviously we can still play together then but only when our other friend is on. We have no clue about a fix but if there’s any suggestions that would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom