PS4 [1.4.3] Radio Thing not displaying effects properly

SinDoesStuff

Official Terrarian
I got the Radio Thing and apparently on both vanity slots and accessory slots the effect it usually displays does not display no matter what I do.

I'm not sure if it's like this on console/mobile, but on PC, screen effects won't take full effect (moon lords filter) or have no effect (dst seed, radio thing) on trippy lighting. Retro doesn't work on PC either, but console/mobile can't use retro lighting. I think there's also a specific toggle for filters like that, but I'm not yet sure what.

I'm not sure if it's like this on console/mobile, but on PC, screen effects won't take full effect (moon lords filter) or have no effect (dst seed, radio thing) on trippy lighting. Retro doesn't work on PC either, but console/mobile can't use retro lighting. I think there's also a specific toggle for filters like that, but I'm not yet sure what.
I Have Trippy Lighting On And It Works

If you've got "Screen Effects" disabled then you won't be able to see the effects - I'd check this setting to see if it's ticked on or not

I got the Radio Thing and apparently on both vanity slots and accessory slots the effect it usually displays does not display no matter what I do.
Hi there @SinDoesStuff, like Nescre mentioned, you’ll need to make sure you have Screen Effects turned on. And you can use Trippy lighting if you’d like. Here’s screens to help… (these are screens from mobile, but they should be very similar)

16D4B12B-D054-4D80-A8CC-B71E2E8BE006.png

C65DDF8A-49EE-4A01-88E8-0E311A184BC0.jpeg

Last edited:
yea..im having this problem too. And i have all those options on. However, when I switched from "Trippy" to "Color" lighting, then the device worked.

Back
Top Bottom