Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

Howdy @YellowAfterlife !

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the nifty tools you develop! Been using them for years now, and me stopping by to give appreciation is way overdue. Your work has made my play in Terraria better for a significant amount of time, and you have my thanks! : )

Also, additional props for getting your tools up to date for 1.4 so quick! Very cool!

This tool is great even when all one wants to do is retrieve hair, eye and clothing color codes from their old characters and apply them to a new character.
One can just copy the code on the site and paste it ingame, it's quite great, thank you for this tool. :)

I was trying to use Terrasavr with my journey mode character and i was greeted with this error message:
Failed to load profile. The error was
RangeError: Offset is outside the bounds of the DataView
Was it a valid character file?

I looked in the help menu, and it said that ny character file was corrupted, which it isn't, because i can play with it in-game.
I tried using the flash version, and this happened.

Error: Error #2030

I don't know what to do.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is supposed to be here, but:
I was trying to use Terrasavr with my journey mode character and i was greeted with this error message:

I looked in the help menu, and it said that ny character file was corrupted, which it isn't, because i can play with it in-game.

I don't know what to do.
I've moved your post here as it's more likely to get scene by the Terrasavr devs than it would be in it's own thread.

I don't know what to do.

Got the same problem since a couple of hours.
Character is still playable offline and online.

And every new character I create gets the same Error Message.

It's because Terraria had an update today. Tried with a character save pre-patch and it works just fine. I'm sure the modmaker will update it to fix this shortly! If you happen to have a backup save (the plr file) from like. A day or two ago, you can use that, add in whatever you want and then load Terraria again. Just make sure to take note of what you have in your inventory :p

If you need items just open terrasavr with a blank file, add the items you want, create the character name, and then save/download the character. it lets you play these created saves though you cant load any characters you currently have. Kind of like a mule character that you recreate over and over giving it items you want to transfer to a chest and then reload.

I recall piggy bank contents not saving, is that working now? I may also have simply done something wrong, however.
It is possible that I had bank/safe mislabeled at one point.

I don't know what to do.

It's because Terraria had an update today. Tried with a character save pre-patch and it works just fine. I'm sure the modmaker will update it to fix this shortly! If you happen to have a backup save (the plr file) from like. A day or two ago, you can use that, add in whatever you want and then load Terraria again. Just make sure to take note of what you have in your inventory :p
I did release an update that fixes that earlier today:
if you keep getting the old version (date is shown on the starting screen), try force-refreshing (Ctrl+Shift+R).

If you need items just open terrasavr with a blank file, add the items you want, create the character name, and then save/download the character. it lets you play these created saves though you cant load any characters you currently have. Kind of like a mule character that you recreate over and over giving it items you want to transfer to a chest and then reload.
Since Terraria itself is backwards compatible as far as characters go, this is a good approach if you need something quicker.

Would it be possible to Modify Player Golf score?
I will look into that later. There's a blob of values that I currently leave as-is at the end of the character file, so it's possible that it resides there

(somewhat late response because my email notifications don't seem to work anymore)

Last edited:
I have released an update that adds localization support!
terrasavr-ru.png

I also updated the categories for 1.4 and did a good amount of tidying them up.

Hmm, I quite can't understand this alien language, jokes aside, I was working fine yesterday, went to get some stuff and was greeted by this

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 195
Back
Top Bottom