Resolved 1.4.4.2 'Get Fixed Boi' seed dont see dungeon with Green brick?

shift

Terrarian
on PC. Steam
after create more than 30 worlds: 'Get Fixed Boi' world seed with medium size & master mode. i checked from 29/9 to 02/10 and dont see Green Brick Dungeon.
always spawn Blue or Pink brick dungeon.
i dont known its a bug or not. maybe Green brick dungeon have very very small chance spawn?
everyone can have same problem with me?

It might be due to how the dungeon generates painted to match with the corruption or crimson. There is a new way to get dungeon bricks that I'll share in a spoiler. If you prefer to not be spoiled on it, don't read it. It involves a new feature in the game.

Craft the new Chlorophyte Extrationator and then put your dungeon bricks into it. It can cycle through the different types of dungeon bricks. This way, you can get each type of dungeon brick in one world.

Last edited:
on PC. Steam
after create more than 30 worlds: 'Get Fixed Boi' world seed with medium size & master mode. i checked from 29/9 to 02/10 and dont see Green Brick Dungeon.
always spawn Blue or Pink brick dungeon.
i dont known its a bug or not. maybe Green brick dungeon have very very small chance spawn?
everyone can have same problem with me?
Green Brick Dungeons can indeed not spawn at all on Don't Dig Up/Get Fixed Boi seeds: Crimson worlds get a Pink Dungeon and Corrupt worlds get a Blue one.

Back
Top Bottom