Weapons & Equip (1.4.4 QoL) Vanity slots for ALL equipment

Since we're getting a vanity slot for the minecart, why not the other equipment slots?
  • Pet: combine one's appearance with another's movement AI
  • Light Pet: combine one's appearance and light color with another's brightness, movement, and special functions
  • Mount: combine one's appearance with another's movement and special functions
  • Hook: combine one's appearance with another's range and functionality
Only potential issue I see is with mounts, as combining a ground-only, a limited flight, or a flight-only type with a different type might cause issues.

Some of these probably wouldn't be possible as-is, I think, like the pets one, regarding following a different AI.
because some pets just have no sprites for certain movement. imagine a flying pet forced to follow an AI for a pet walking on the ground.

Some of these probably wouldn't be possible as-is, I think, like the pets one, regarding following a different AI.
because some pets just have no sprites for certain movement. imagine a flying pet forced to follow an AI for a pet walking on the ground.
Fair point, I kinda anticipated a similar problem for mounts. This would probably be an issue for light pets as well (Crimson Heart, Toy Golem).

Back
Top Bottom