Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

I already am using the flash version because the regular wasn't working
Are you also using Google Chrome (or other Chromium-based browser)? I've received the same report from someone else today (with the "undefined" error) but so far couldn't replicate it locally even with their .plr file. Not sure what's going on with this. I guess this is why I also maintain a flash version.

Hi, I'd just like to share here this article I found about caching pages on Google chrome: there's a way to do it hidden in Chrome's settings. http://addyosmani.com/blog/offline-mode-chrome/

This will allow any chrome users to cache this awesome application!
That option may have existed at the time of the blog post's writing (Chrome 35 and Chrome 37), however that option is no longer available in Chrome 44 (exact version tested: 44.0.2403.107) which at the time of this posting is the current and latest version of Chrome for Windows.

That option may have existed at the time of the blog post's writing (Chrome 35 and Chrome 37), however that option is no longer available in Chrome 44 (exact version tested: 44.0.2403.107) which at the time of this posting is the current and latest version of Chrome for Windows.
Are you sure? I need to double check, but I think it works for me...

Are you sure? I need to double check, but I think it works for me...
I'm sure, because I checked, double checked, and triple checked the flags; even used the search functions for keywords "offline" and "cache" and the flag "Enable Offline Cache Mode" mentioned in the blog post was completely removed in Chrome 44 (or at least Chrome 44.0.2403.107) as the search result turned up 1 "offline" flags (5 total results), which does not enable "Offline Cache Mode", and 2 "cache" flags (7 total results), also none of which enables "Offline Cache Mode". That's not to say that the flags may or may not exist in other Chromium-based browsers like Chromodo, Comodo Dragon, or Chromium itself. I just know that Chrome 44 doesn't have it (and as I type, there is an update for Chrome, so I'll update this if the flag shows up again).
The "offline" flag results is labeled "Enable Offline Auto-Reload Mode" but does not enable offline cache mode.

Chrome 44 (exact version of Chrome is now 44.0.2403.125) still does not have the "Offline Cache Mode" mentioned in the blog (nor does any of the flags have the "#enable-offline-mode" anchor for it)

Last edited:
I'm sure, because I checked, double checked, and triple checked the flags; even used the search functions for keywords "offline" and "cache" and the flag "Enable Offline Cache Mode" mentioned in the blog post was completely removed in Chrome 44 (or at least Chrome 44.0.2403.107) as the search result turned up 1 "offline" flags (5 total results), which does not enable "Offline Cache Mode", and 2 "cache" flags (7 total results), also none of which enables "Offline Cache Mode". That's not to say that the flags may or may not exist in other Chromium-based browsers like Chromodo, Comodo Dragon, or Chromium itself. I just know that Chrome 44 doesn't have it (and as I type, there is an update for Chrome, so I'll update this if the flag shows up again).
The "offline" flag results is labeled "Enable Offline Auto-Reload Mode" but does not enable offline cache mode.

Chrome 44 (exact version of Chrome is now 44.0.2403.125) still does not have the "Offline Cache Mode" mentioned in the blog (nor does any of the flags have the "#enable-offline-mode" anchor for it)
That contradicts this article, which came out much more recently. http://lifehacker.com/load-cached-pages-in-chrome-without-internet-by-enablin-1705985239

Are you also using Google Chrome (or other Chromium-based browser)? I've received the same report from someone else today (with the "undefined" error) but so far couldn't replicate it locally even with their .plr file. Not sure what's going on with this. I guess this is why I also maintain a flash version.
No I am not but I will try to use different browsers to see if one will work.

Backup mirror isn't working for me either. Anybody got a copy of the .swf file they wouldn't mind sharing?

EDIT: Nevermind, got the backup working.

The site should be back up shortly.
I have also reuploaded the itch.io version, which might fix the "undefined" error that some people are getting. Do check.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438252814,1438252287][/DOUBLEPOST]The site is back up now, also uploaded the supposed fix for aforementioned error (no version changes).

How do i modify a buff so it lasts more-or-less forever? I tried entering 10,000 seconds, but it turned into 3 minutes. :(
Usually buffs have 18 000 second limit (5 hours). Perhaps certain buffs have a lower limit, I didn't check that much.

just mentioning this but your equipable selection where hooks is the hooks has 0 hooks in it :)
Oh, I'll fix that (forum failed to notify me about the message so I've discovered it just now when coming here to post an update). The quantity for equipable slots doesn't matter (it's simply not saved in the format) but it should not display the number there.

Also, updated the program:
* Now also displays Mac/Linux paths (thanks to @offby1 on Twitter for suggesting)
* Underscores are now shown with regular width rather than the double-width used in the game (font' fault)
* You can now download the SWF (for local use) from the itch.io page

Usually buffs have 18 000 second limit (5 hours). Perhaps certain buffs have a lower limit, I didn't check that much.

Oh, I'll fix that (forum failed to notify me about the message so I've discovered it just now when coming here to post an update). The quantity for equipable slots doesn't matter (it's simply not saved in the format) but it should not display the number there.

Also, updated the program:
* Now also displays Mac/Linux paths (thanks to @offby1 on Twitter for suggesting)
* Underscores are now shown with regular width rather than the double-width used in the game (font' fault)
* You can now download the SWF (for local use) from the itch.io page
There was an inventory editor that allowed you to "max" the time and when it did, the buffs would actually last several days (it was like in the 40 million seconds range I think). So unless 1.3 changed all of that, the game didn't exactly check whether the buffs exceed the normal limit or not. Again, this is pre-1.3 experience.

Ok, quick question. Does this work on the open Beta for the Mac/Linux? Whenever I try to load a PLR file, and I go into the application support, blah blah blah, it doesn't even think I have Terraria in... it isn't in the location it specified to check. Wondering if its just me?

Alas, the only information stored is what item it is (ID), how much there is (quantity), and the prefix.

However, that can be done via plugins, and I've made a plugin for TerraPatcher.
So you would run the program to patch Terraria.exe with plugin support (you probably want to untick everything but "plugin support" and clear the "persistent buff" list), then you would drop the plugin source file,
https://gist.github.com/YellowAfterlife/1edaa4060191823ee366 (click "View Raw" and save-as)
to the Terraria/Plugins (TerrariaPatcher should make that directory)
and then you can make a "ItemConf.ini" (if you don't, a empty one will be made on game start) and add stuff like this to it
Code:
[item426]
name=Breaker Blade Plus
damage=78
usetime=20
scale=1.3
knockback=12
(426 is Breaker Blade' item ID, you can find them on wiki or Terranion)
Can You Make A Video. Im Confussled.

I think I have figured out what the unknown int32 after the extra accessory bool is used for. I think it stores the amount of gold the player has retrieved from the Tax Collector. This is currently just a theory, and don't currently have the means of verifying it because the Tax Collector is a hardmode NPC. I don't see where it could be stored otherwise, as the second largest unknown area is only 2 bytes (after the hide accessory bitmask). I would be glad if someone could verify this for me.

EDIT: I figured I could just download a world with the Tax Collector NPC to test this, and after collecting 21 silver, the value changed to 1050. This means that a unit of the value = 2 copper. 1050 = 2100 copper = 21 silver. I am not sure whether or not this is useful enough (if at all) to be implemented in terrasavr, that's your decision.
I'm just trying to map the file format, and I have 3 unknown bytes left. 2 bytes before the Cloth style + gender byte, and a byte before the Hide Movement speed flag. If you know what either of these are, I would be delighted if you could tell me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom