Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

Yeah the SDMG is now a highly buffed drop from the Moon Lord it has an 11% drop rate however all the Moon Lord weapon drops are 11% and you can only get 1 so 11% isn't actually very accurate it could happen the first time or it could happen the 100th time you kill him

The SDMG was worse than a chain gun but more accurate in 1.2.4 the SDMG in 1.3 is the Ultimate bullet based gun massively outshining the chain gun in every aspect besides fire rate which it is now superior to the chain gun in.

SDMG, Sniper Rifle, and Vortex Beater are basically all a gun build will need, along with a lovely Endless Musket Pouch.

SDMG isn't quite worth it using base tier musket balls, and why should you?

You can just as easily kill moon lord 3 times and have so many luminite bullets which mind you pierce NO LESS THAN "8!" enemies before collision kicks in....
333 bullets per bar and at least 10 bars a kill probably 25 or more if I remember right

you would take the measly 8 damage bullets that don't pierce when you can just as easily have the 14 damage bullets that pierce up to 8....
DONT SELL YOURSELF SO SHORT!

Am I blind or am I unable to change my character's gender?

I'm looking at the editor but I can't seem to find the button.
uBxdB4F.jpg

for now you could use it to stick a potion of genderswap in your inventory, like if you wanted to apply a hair dye to your character

I found a bug, When I loaded a bank inventory file that I saved, the spots that were empty now have a hammer in the safe

documents or are you looking in the install location?
im not a very good computer so correct me if im wrong, but I load terraria through steam so I would go to terraria files and whatever "players" folder or whatever is not there. Mabey im missing something, I have a character I made through the browser and I dont know how to move it to my terraria and play as that character

it stores saves in your my documents folder for some reason.

documents>my games>terraria>players

(you'll see the [yourname].plr file...thats the one you want, also .plr.bak which is a backup, if something goes wrong that'll be the save from the last time terraria loaded the file so don't delete it...the folder with your character's name on it is where the game put your map data(what you've seen i mean. the parts of your map that aren't black))

edit- to move it from the site to your game just drop it in documents>my games>terraria>players folder no need to make a map data folder for that character or anything. the game will handle it

Last edited:
I found a bug, When I loaded a bank inventory file that I saved, the spots that were empty now have a hammer in the safe
Was the file saved in one of the versions released on June 30 - July 2? Nameless items have thrown off the inventory tab file saving process in those few versions.

Also, uploaded an update. Changes:
  • Added 3 categories (regeneration potions, effect potions, grappling hooks).
  • Added "light pets" to Pets category.
  • Split "style" field into easier-to-understand "gender" and "cloth style" fields.

Last edited:
Incorrect, It drops of the Moon lord.

Oh right I found out after I commen5ed
[DOUBLEPOST=1436105150,1436104992][/DOUBLEPOST]Glad this uses files and does not hack my character
[DOUBLEPOST=1436105329][/DOUBLEPOST]
im not a very good computer so correct me if im wrong, but I load terraria through steam so I would go to terraria files and whatever "players" folder or whatever is not there. Mabey im missing something, I have a character I made through the browser and I dont know how to move it to my terraria and play as that character

Its in documents>my games>terraria>players does that help
[DOUBLEPOST=1436105371][/DOUBLEPOST]Not steam file

that update seems to have made styles unclickable. can toggle male/female but stuck on style 2
Ouch. The style buttons do actually work, but I forgot to make them update when any is clicked - they currently only update when a file is loaded. I'll upload a fix for this later today or tomorrow.

How about adding Nebula Armor buffs from the boosters?
if they're anything like the other equipment based buffs(ex: crystal leaf, frozen shell) adding them with the tool will just see them removed when you load without the armor equipped anyway :(

but for now you can still add them they're just not convienently given icons and descriptions. enter the id manually (ids found here: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Data_IDs#Buff_IDs) its 187
edit-( was thinking of the stardust armor's minion) 173-181 first 3 are hp next 3 mana last 3 damage

the nebula buffs can currently be added to your inventory as items and work just like hearts(/stars/soulcakes/candycanes). they're on the list and everything.(to use drop from inventory and bump into it with your character) (you can still add them from the buff page with the id though) these ones do work without the armor equipped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom