tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

Can you show me a photo of your inventory, showing aswell a weapon description?

Here. and the damage in the boss using the oracle
xqdl.png

What comes to my mind is the theory that the defense is broken.
Turn on the option of setting the boss extra defense into hp, and see what happens.

Also, what a really long delay.

What comes to my mind is the theory that the defense is broken.
Turn on the option of setting the boss extra defense into hp, and see what happens.

Also, what a really long delay.
I know , Sorry xD i was playing 1.4 so.. i forget for a while, but, welp. i tested with and without, same thing happens x.x

Maybe It's a conflict with mods that gives more damage bonus?
And even more because the character defense looks... Low.

Looks like I found the problem then. Check out the list: Damage Reduction
Maybe the damage reduction is broken because of this mod also adding more defense to the bosses, beside may not be the case, since you said that with and without the setting to set the defense bonus as extra health doesn't changes the damage.
I'll have to think on how I'll fix that problem.

Looks like I found the problem then. Check out the list: Damage Reduction
Maybe the damage reduction is broken because of this mod also adding more defense to the bosses, beside may not be the case, since you said that with and without the setting to set the defense bonus as extra health doesn't changes the damage.
I'll have to think on how I'll fix that problem.
ohohohohoho thx <3 i will wait anxiously

Hey nakano another question for ya. Do u think on add your old refining system to the Nexperience? man... was a wonderful system, more balanced than DNI'S one for a rpg mod xD

I dunno. I was planning on just patching the mod with a few extra things. I may see If I can try doing that, beside I'm not sure If I'll manage to do so, though.

By the way, at least the player buffing and level resetting is mostly working. The problem is the world resetting.

By the way, at least the player buffing and level resetting is mostly working. The problem is the world resetting.
I'm pretty sure world resetting from the mechanics of the mod would be impossible because if your world is in hardmode, you can't just add a button to turn it back. So player level resetting is good enough

Not exactly, I actually can, but I think I shouldn't try making the game reset the world state to pre hardmode, or else It may generate hallow and corruption again, leading to new issues. Maybe It could reset the other bosses status? And add a requirement where you need to beat almost bosses in the game to unlock the world level up?

Back
Top Bottom