tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

Would it be possible to add an option to customize the location of the Status tab, like shifting it to the right or left? If you have Cheat Sheet and/or Heroes Mod installed, their toolbars overlap with the status window. Or alternatively, make it detect them and adjust the tab and window positions accordingly?
I actually need to rework how that interface appear on the game. Not only that, but also TerraClasses interface.
I'll see if I can do something about that next time I mess with those mods.
I reached level 125 in early hardmode, before mech bosses. The default level cap thus feels a bit low. I turned on infinite leveling so i could keep scaling up, so it's not an unfixable issue.
If you're playing on Basic RPG Mode, then that's expected to happen somehow. That game mode was created so I could test if the mod leveling system was working.
Due to it actually being an alrighty RPG Mode, I left it in the mod.

You can turn on level capper if you want to keep leveling, but want to keep the biomes and boss fight challenges going on.

So, two other things:
1. With Luck, I've noticed that it will sometimes cause extras of an item. However, it will also occur for items which do not have stacks (such as weapons), and this ultimately results in the crafted item being lost. Sometimes it'll return if you save and reload, but usually it doesn't.
2. I've noticed that this mod seems to affect the knockback of attacks, but I feel that the knockback increases are too extreme. I was wondering if a setting could be added to disable knockback modifications, or to control how much it is modified?

About the 2 other things...
1. Losing a weapon you craft due to luck isn't intended at all. It should instead be giving you the weapon with a good prefix.
I'll need to check up what is going on with it.
2. The knockback may be messed up depending on game mode, but I will need to know which game mode you play, so I can try nerfing it.

1. Losing a weapon you craft due to luck isn't intended at all. It should instead be giving you the weapon with a good prefix.
2. The knockback may be messed up depending on game mode, but I will need to know which game mode you play, so I can try nerfing it.
By the looks of things, it may be Hardcore RPG mode?

I'll give it a look then.

@Joe Dolca If the clam issue still persist, you can do something else:
Enable just for that boss fight, the option of replacing defense bonus into health on the mod settings.
That may end up fixing your issue. Beside it's really weird that the issue persists after AI happens, since the mod status are adjusted after it.

Edit:. My only theory to this issue, is that the status of the clam open aren't updated everytime their AI updates, so the status of the clam is resetted to the normal everytime it's AI is about to start running. If my guess is correct, that's an issue calamity-side.
I can try thinking of ways of bypassing that, but for now, I recommend the replace defense bonus into health option. Beside I don't think that may end up working.

Last edited:
New update is out!
Changed how Knockback Power is calculated on Classic and Ascension RPG Modes.
Added 1 HP Mode.
-> 1 HP Mode will cap your character max health at 1 when enabled.
-> The setting is individual, so the player who enables it will have the health capped.
-> Upon disabling the game mode, the character health will be set to 1, and there will be a 30 seconds potion sickness, so be careful of where you disable the setting.
Fixed a issue where the mod wasn't telling TerraClasses when to hide it's hud.
Huck yes! 1 HP Mode. If you still think the game is too easy even with leveling and stuff, you can try to exceed yourself by having health capped at 1.

Obviously, health capped at 1 means that if anything manages to hurt you, your character is dead. Yes, that means that corruption thorns are lethal for you too.

It's optional wether you want or not to use it, so if someone else in your group decide to go 1 HP mode, they will go alone, unless you want to join them.
Do notice that disabling the game mode will leave your character at 1 HP, and give 30 seconds of potion sickness.

Have fun.

So, I just had this happen to me a moment ago, except the items didn't disappear. An accessory was duplicated into two separate stacks, one with a single item and the other with an item count of over half a billion.

AccessoryDuplicationGlitch.png

There is definitelly an anomaly happening. That never should end up happening.
I'll have to investigate what is going on with it.
Feel free to delete the duplicate with... Absurd amount... Off your inventory.

Edit:. Oh well... I see that I messed up with lucky drop from crafting script.
Next update will bring a fix for that.

Last edited:
I launched a very little hotfix right now.
Fixed a bug where when being lucky or very lucky while crafting an accessory caused you to get an absurd amount of it.
Now, if you guys don't mind, I have some plannings to do, hehehe...

Damn, only now I got what Zauberin was talking about. The knockback was really messed up.
I think I played the mod so much that I thought it was normal.
Anyways...
Fixed an issue where knockback power was way too good.
Now knockback multipliers will no longer be summed to the knockback player causes, and instead will be multiplied as was intended.

The first event on NExperience Mod has been added.
Here comes Krampus Party!
Old One's Army monsters will now give 60% of their exp on all game modes except on Free Mode.
Krampus Kidnapper now has a chance of appearing for those who did naughty deeds.
-> The game will let you know the nights Krampus Kidnapper will show up.
-> Differently from the original Krampus, this one is quite stealthy.
-> It will begin showing up if:
-> -> You killed Queen Bee, or start Hardmode (killed the Guide).
-> It will primarily hunt the closest player to it.
-> -> Hunted players that are hurt by it will receive the Terrified debuff, which greatly reduces mobility and attack power.
-> -> If a player is captured by it, the monster will despawn as the captured player despawns.
-> It will allow you early access to a number of items you would get only from Frost Moon events, they include:
-> -> Christmas Hook, Reindeer Bells and Baby Grinch Mischief Whistle.
-> -> And for joke's sake... Naughty Present.
I'm pretty sure you guys will be careful when exploring the world, after getting the bad feeling, right?
Or I'll be receiving messages from people who have their character feet shown on Krampus bag.
Either of those will happen.

Enjoy :D

I launched a very late hotfix to this mod, since I didn't noticed, or had anyone telling me of a specific issue.
Moved the 1 HP Challenge button to above the Activate game mode button.
=> Why no one told me about this issue?
Now you can change game modes without activating the 1HP mode.

Small incompatibility I've notice with Calamity and this mod. This mod for whatever reason messes with Gaint Clam's defense causing his defense to hit 999 and the player can only deal 1 to 2 damage no matter what phase he is in. I'm only saying this so people are aware as he is still killable it will just nine million years (I've done it before). Oh it also messes with the smaller Clams as well nearly forgot to mention. Not sure why this happens gonna guess that the defense mechanics of the clams in calamity and NExperience don't play nice.

Small incompatibility I've notice with Calamity and this mod. This mod for whatever reason messes with Gaint Clam's defense causing his defense to hit 999 and the player can only deal 1 to 2 damage no matter what phase he is in. I'm only saying this so people are aware as he is still killable it will just nine million years (I've done it before). Oh it also messes with the smaller Clams as well nearly forgot to mention. Not sure why this happens gonna guess that the defense mechanics of the clams in calamity and NExperience don't play nice.
I know of that issue, someone reported before.
There isn't much I can do about it, other than trying to think of ways of changing how the status scaling works.

Hey guys, sorry for this late announcement, but I was quite a moron and forgot to post it.

I made a partnership with BisectHosting, and they will offer you 25% discount on your first month buying your first server.
How can you get that? Easy, just visit Minecraft Server Hosting - BisectHosting [433+ Modpacks] and
input the code nakano15 when buying your first server.

With BisectHosting, they can let you host and manage your server with ease, removing the lags and issues caused from hosting the server by yourself, and also allow 24/7 access to anyone you want to invite to your gameplay.
They allow you to host servers for Terraria, Minecraft, and many other games I probably never played before.

If you want to try that out, you can join the server I modded specially for my mods players and their friends.
Open tModLoader, and insert this ip to join:

69.174.97.104:7005

The server itself was provided for free as part of the partnership with BisectHosting, and has a special mod made by me to make it more interesting, even though close to vanilla. You don't need to download any mods, since they will be downloaded once you try logging in.

I hope you guys like the experience, and don't forget to get a server from those guys if you need one to play with friends.

Does this mod have compatibility with 1.4?

EDIT: I think I understand that it does not. That is a shame.

Last edited:
N Experience 1.4 is now a thing.
You will be able to find the mod on the Mod Browser, or download through the Steam Workshop link bellow.

Mod is in beta, has only one game mode active, and multiplayer isn't implemented yet.
Be sure to let me know of bugs.

Enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom