PC 1.4 Bow Only Playthrough, Thoughts?

TheJoekster

Dungeon Spirit
context: I haven't played Terraria seriously since 3DS 1.2.4, 5ish years ago. Bought Terraria for PC a while ago and am now getting around to trying this game again.

Started a 1.4 playthrough (classic mode + corruption) yesterday, thinking of doing a bow only run to make things interesting. Taking it slow, I have only beaten Skeletron (gold bow + jester arrows.) It would seem that the years have made this game more charming. I have done a little looking around on the Terraria wiki for how a bow only run would look later on in the game, found that it is difficult to say.

For people with more experience on this version of the game, how do you think a bow only run will look past hardmode in terms of longevity and enjoyment? Would it be wise for me to include repeaters in my definition of a bow later on? What should I keep an eye out for later on in this playthrough?

It will be a pretty easy playthrough, most damage accessories early on for ranger support bows, high-level bows are early, last longer, and are easy to get, and most arrows are better than bullets. Also hellwing bow is great for wof

Back
Top Bottom