Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
It seems to be tied to a character. It is a new journey mode character I created after the 1.4 update. I was hosting and playing in multiplayer with someone else one day. The next day (today) I noticed block swapping is no longer working for me. I created another new character, and it's suddenly working (on the same world). They're both journey mode characters and world. I tried single player mode and got the same results.

It seems to be tied to a character. It is a new journey mode character I created after the 1.4 update. I was hosting and playing in multiplayer with someone else one day. The next day (today) I noticed block swapping is no longer working for me. I created another new character, and it's suddenly working (on the same world). They're both journey mode characters and world. I tried single player mode and got the same results.
Can you make sure that you have it enabled. Open up your inventory, look to the left of your inventory, and under the hot bar lock option is an option to toggle on and off block swap. Can you check that out and let me know?

Can you make sure that you have it enabled. Open up your inventory, look to the left of your inventory, and under the hot bar lock option is an option to toggle on and off block swap. Can you check that out and let me know?
Thank you for that!! That was the problem!

Back
Top Bottom