Xbox One [1.4] Can't join friends

Abyssal2356

Terrarian
Unable to join friends as it says "waiting for host to start game" even though my other friends are playing on the world already.

I'm having a similar problem where i can't invite my friend whatsoever, and when he tries to join generally it doesn't let him in, have you found a fix for your problem yet?

I've been having the same problem and have tried everything I could think of even redownloading everything and switching to a different wifi didnt help. Please post a fix if you find one.

My friend has been having a similar problem, everytime time he tries to join a game it says unable to join session we think its a problem with the xbox series x because every other type of xbox has worked.

I think so I have the series x as well but, one of the other people I play with has a series x too so maybe it's just a roll of the dice and we got screwed. :(

I have an issue where I cannot join my friend whatsoever, and he cannot join me. I figured it was a setting of some kind and have found nothing. The weird part is that all my other friends can join just fine, I can also join Butkus only on the same internet connection. I have even gone as far as completely resetting my Xbox and still came up short. If anyone has ideas or solutions please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom