Mobile 1.4 for potato users please

My lil brother wants to play 1.3 and 1.4 so bad,I kinda worried to all potato mobile users there tho,

I'm just wondering if you devs can make the game compatible on any potato mobile device especially 512mb cuz that's my lil brother phone specs

Thank you

Believe me, the developers (DR) have already made everything they can to make the game run on as many mobile phone models as possible. It is in their interest to have as many potential customers as possible. Unfortunately there are limits to what can be done. Supporting mobiles with less than 1GB RAM would require major sacrifices to be made, and use up valuable resources like the developers time (which isn't limitless).

They aren't willing to make those sacrifices as it would take away too much, and the developers time are currently better spent on bringing 1.4 to mobile.

At some point you will get a new mobile to replace the one you currently have. If your brother still has a potato mobile then, you could let him inherit your old mobile.

I hate to break it to you, but if your mobile device can barely run 1.3 at around 30 fps with bare minimum graphics, like mine, it's highly likely you wont be able to even run 1.4

Back
Top Bottom