(1.4+) Hi! How can I change emote icons?

catterlight

Steampunker
Yas, I'd like to make a few adjustments to the emotes in the texture pack I'm currently creating for my friends.

I can't seem to find the sprite sheet or any library that has those emote icons tho. I've extracted the contents of the original Terraria texture pack, but I'm not sure those are all... `:sigh:
It might've been that I was missing something. I'd appreciate it if you would lend me a hand! ^v^

tyty for any of your help

If you want to change the emotes the character can use, they are labeled “emotes” and “emotebubbleborder” in the UI folder within the Images folder. If you want more help making texture packs, check out this guide I made.

If you want to change the emotes the character can use, they are labeled “emotes” and “emotebubbleborder” in the UI folder within the Images folder. If you want more help making texture packs, check out this guide I made.
This is not correct - emotebubbleborder is the border for emotes, but emotes is just the inventory icon to open the menu. The actual emotes are located within the file Extra_48.

Last edited:
Thanks for the correction! We all make mistakes sometimes.
This is not correct - emotebubbleborder is the border for emotes, but emotes is just the inventory icon to open the menu. The actual emotes are located within the file Extra_48.

I appreciate your both help, very! thank u so much! ^^

Edit:
Check out the file named "Extra_48.png".;)

Oops I didn't see you, sorry. thank u a lot also!

Back
Top Bottom