PS4 [1.4] Receiving tile data: 6%

Nicalek

Terrarian
I am trying to join my friend's world but every time i try to i instantly get stopped at Receiving tile data: 6%. It also seems to my my friend freeze when ever i do this and either crash or it subsides. I tried restarting my ps4, my game, the world and even re installing the game.

I am trying to join my friend's world but every time i try to i instantly get stopped at Receiving tile data: 6%. It also seems to my my friend freeze when ever i do this and either crash or it subsides. I tried restarting my ps4, my game, the world and even re installing the game.
Thanks for the report @Nicalek. I know you mentioned restarting the world... did you also try creating a new world? Does the issue exist if you use new characters and a new world? Just trying to pinpoint if it's existing worlds that are causing it.

Thanks for the report @Nicalek. I know you mentioned restarting the world... did you also try creating a new world? Does the issue exist if you use new characters and a new world? Just trying to pinpoint if it's existing worlds that are causing it.
As im waiting for my friend to make a new world he is unable to open his old worlds as they bring him to a black screen

When i tried to join a different world the first time it got to 13% then stopped but every time i try again its once again stops at 6%

I have the exact same problem I have tried everything to join my friend and it won’t work please let me know when there’s a fix to this bug

@Nicalek and @liamo8002 if you are still having problems, and are up to it, you can try this…
  • PS4 Settings
  • Network
  • Set Up Internet Connection
  • Choose Wi-Fi or LAN
  • Then choose Custom
  • Keep everything the same until you get to MTU
  • Change MTU to 1450

Back
Top Bottom