Other 1.4 SMALL IDEAS Thread

Jakes_Terraria

Terrarian
1.4 is the next big update that is going to be developed after 1.3.6 so here are some non-insane ideas for this next update and I hope that Re-logic can see this and think about some of them.
First though i have a question: Is a full throwing class completely out of the Question for 1.4?
1. Brain of Confusion
The worm scarf is overpowered as it is but the fact that the BoC's expert item sucks makes anyone starting their first expert world with a right mind step away from playing crimson. Maybe change it from *it may confuse enemies* to confuses Enemies nearby when struck or balance it out in some way to make it a counterpart to the worm scarf
2. Fishing or angler quest version of rocket boots
It'd be nice to see an angler quest version of the rocket boots
I'm currently doing a fisher LP and missing my best friend spectre boots
I made my own - Hurricane Boots
upload_2017-6-20_13-2-42.png
I'm not good at making sprites so shut up
Idea: you get them from angler quests after a goblin invasion has occured
3. Creative Mode
Please dont add a creative mode any noob can ruin the game with
The Creative mode should be balanced, not god mode but just a building mode, like an item you equip and you go into this mode, if you were to make the mode inside an accessory make it post-Moonlord that would just make my day.
4. Throwing Items
While I understand a full throwing class is unlikely, i feel it is necessary to have a couple hardmode throwing items that just feel like they should be added.
(4) 1. Crystal Throwing Knives
The Crystal shards would be perfect to make a throwing weapon with and ichor/cursed throwing items would also be pretty neat.

I posted this idea on another thread but I think that this idea could be executed amazingly and deserves a repost. Imagine this, an update for both old gen and new, an event which is different on both sides (old and new). My (not fully fleshed out) idea is on the new gen event you find a pieces of a watch, find all 7 and Ocram and a scientist comes out a portal through space time, the scientist adds mechanical parts to create mechanical ocram. M.O (mechanical ocram) can only be harmed by attacking the scientist on top of them, M.O has three forms, the first two look similar to its original old gen appearance but the third is nearly all metal. Beating O.C will have ocram shake of the mechanical parts, drop a remote, kill the scientist and fly off. The remote is a ocram summoning device that lets you have ocram as a minion. On the old gen side you get the watch and pieces, the time portal opens up and moonlord appears briefly in the background, opens there hand and moonlords apprentice appears. M.L.A (Moonlords Apprentices) is a smaller, human like-ish boss that uses a staff that summons mini moons. This boss would also have three stages and drop their moon staff and moon robes. I would enjoy listening to your thoughts on this idea and I am fine with all feedback, Any feedback is good feedback. EDIT: just incase it didn’t make sense, the first watch piece is like the snow globe or pirate map but it makes 6 other pieces fall from the sky when used once.

Last edited:
I posted this idea on another thread but I think that this idea could be executed amazingly and deserves a repost. Imagine this, an update for both old gen and new, an event which is different on both sides (old and new). My (not fully fleshed out) idea is on the new gen event you find a pieces of a watch, find all 7 and Ocram and a scientist comes out a portal through space time, the scientist adds mechanical parts to create mechanical ocram. M.O (mechanical ocram) can only be harmed by attacking the scientist on top of them, M.O has three forms, the first two look similar to its original old gen appearance but the third is nearly all metal. Beating O.C will have ocram shake of the mechanical parts, drop a remote, kill the scientist and fly off. The remote is a ocram summoning device that lets you have ocram as a minion. On the old gen side you get the watch and pieces, the time portal opens up and moonlord appears briefly in the background, opens there hand and moonlords apprentice appears. M.L.A (Moonlords Apprentices) is a smaller, human like-ish boss that uses a staff that summons mini moons. This boss would also have three stages and drop their moon staff and moon robes. I would enjoy listening to your thoughts on this idea and I am fine with all feedback, Any feedback is good feedback. EDIT: just incase it didn’t make sense, the first watch piece is like the snow globe or pirate map but it makes 6 other pieces fall from the sky when used once.
Yo, make your own thread for this instead of posting it on others' stuff. There's a button for that, right here:
1570136741536.png

This thread is two years old, too, making this a very weird strategy, indeed.

On a more "This suggestion"-related note: ooooh, that Throwing section makes me sad, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom