[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Bug found - With the new immunity calc for spikes (both types), godmode doesn't prevent damage from them. Also happens with corrupt, crimson, and jungle thorns.

Also, with the lifeforce potion on and turning godmode on, it doesn't set your max life to 600/600. It's 500/600. Code for that should say: player.statLife = player.statLifeMax2.

Bug found - With the new immunity calc for spikes (both types), godmode doesn't prevent damage from them. Also happens with corrupt, crimson, and jungle thorns.

Also, with the lifeforce potion on and turning godmode on, it doesn't set your max life to 600/600. It's 500/600. Code for that should say: player.statLife = player.statLifeMax2.
I would recommend using Demigod mode instead. It works better than God mode plugin. I might end up removing the God mode plugin since it is pointless.

I would recommend using Demigod mode instead. It works better than God mode plugin. I might end up removing the God mode plugin since it is pointless.

What I meant was I'm using both. And it still doesn't prevent damage from spikes, since in 1.3.0.5, spike immunity calculation was changed so you still take other damage while on spikes.

What I meant was I'm using both. And it still doesn't prevent damage from spikes, since in 1.3.0.5, spike immunity calculation was changed so you still take other damage while on spikes.
Are you able to die from the spikes using demigod mode? I will be removing God mode soon since Demigod mode keeps you from dying no matter what and it is still cool to see yourself take damage.

Oh my, this is cheating in way right ? I shouldn't be using it then :eek:) Looks pretty cool still !

EDIT: Yep, totally taking it, not for multiplayer uses at least, but mostly for these sweet extra accesory slots and time commands in singleplayer !

Last edited:
What do CoinGun.cs and ItemReplication.cs do?

Also, what is the default spawning rate for voodoo demons? It is 15%, the number that comes by default in the patcher?

What do CoinGun.cs and ItemReplication.cs do?

Also, what is the default spawning rate for voodoo demons? It is 15%, the number that comes by default in the patcher?
Yes it is ~15% or more precisely, 1/7 which comes out to 14.3%. I've just added information to the main post for CoinGun and ItemReplication. Please check it out.

Last edited:
I'm working on a NoClip plugin. How would you rather I post it? Make a new thread? Post it here? Both?

Latest update makes my spawned items disappear when I select them in my inventory. Known issue ?

I've pushed what I got finished last night to a new repo. Anyone is welcome to use it in it's current form, but the kinks I mentioned aren't ironed out yet.

hey thank so much for your hard work on making this it works wonderful I was wondering where can I download plugins for this I been looking it I up on google I cant seem to find it

Latest update makes my spawned items disappear when I select them in my inventory. Known issue ?
Are you using the Builder buff and the UseTime plugin?
hey thank so much for your hard work on making this it works wonderful I was wondering where can I download plugins for this I been looking it I up on google I cant seem to find it
The plugins are included in the main download of the patcher. There aren't many other plugins because this was just developed recently. If you want to help make plugins, feel free to contribute!
I've pushed what I got finished last night to a new repo. Anyone is welcome to use it in it's current form, but the kinks I mentioned aren't ironed out yet.
Great job, I will keep an eye on that. I might make TerrariaPatcher into a GitHub repo soon so that people can help contribute directly. Keep an eye out for that.

Are you able to die from the spikes using demigod mode? I will be removing God mode soon since Demigod mode keeps you from dying no matter what and it is still cool to see yourself take damage.

Demigod works, yes. But it's a bit annoying to have solar flare explosions happen whenever I hit thorns/spikes. I'd prefer to have a toggleable-from-game godmode rather than have it always be active. Also, will the godmode plugin still work after you 'remove' it? Or will we have to edit the code to get it to load?

Demigod works, yes. But it's a bit annoying to have solar flare explosions happen whenever I hit thorns/spikes. I'd prefer to have a toggleable-from-game godmode rather than have it always be active. Also, will the godmode plugin still work after you 'remove' it? Or will we have to edit the code to get it to load?
No I guess I won't remove it. I didn't write the God Mode plugin, someone on TerrariaOnline created it. I may look into making it work a little better if I get time.

Back
Top Bottom