[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

is this going to work if i didn't downloaded by steam?
I downloaded terraria in an another website

I'm going to assume that by "another website" you mean the GOG version of the game, because admitting to acquiring Terraria anyway other than legally purchasing it through Steam or GOG will lead to account action including possible banning from the forum.

does it work on 1.3.3 ? i ask because everytime i click on patch & save i have a error window opening, i don't know what to do

Like every other mod - the author will likely have to make a few adjustments to this to get this working for 1.3.3. You all will just have to be patient until he does.

Sorry for the delay. Sucks that the patcher wasn't already compatible with this Terraria update. It was because they moved Main.Update method's functionality into Main.DoUpdate..

Opening your existing TerrariaPatcher should tell you that an automatic update is availbable and do everything for you!

v1.2.0.22: Updated for Terraria v1.3.3.

Sorry for the delay. Sucks that the patcher wasn't already compatible with this Terraria update. It was because they moved Main.Update method's functionality into Main.DoUpdate..

Opening your existing TerrariaPatcher should tell you that an automatic update is availbable and do everything for you!

v1.2.0.22: Updated for Terraria v1.3.3.
Thank you man)))

Hello -_- Can you add more function ?

I want the function Make the social slot work like normal slot

EX :

I have set Necro Armor receive bonus and in slot social I have set ninja armor,I receive bonus from ninja armor too and make it work for Accessorie too

Thank you for reading :happy:

Hello -_- Can you add more function ?

I want the function Make the social slot work like normal slot

EX :

I have set Necro Armor receive bonus and in slot social I have set ninja armor,I receive bonus from ninja armor too and make it work for Accessorie too

Thank you for reading :happy:

i use TerrariaPatcher+Terraria tweaker for that to work have been test it for month and work like a charm :D
try it dude

i use TerrariaPatcher+Terraria tweaker for that to work have been test it for month and work like a charm :D
try it dude
I try it already but when I try to load the world my game is crash `:confused:

edit : Ok now It work I delete more accessorie and boom everything ok

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom