[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

This right here is an amazing tool, and I can't play without the plugins anymore. I want to use the map reveal plugin, but am worried about corrupting the map, so I was wondering if you have any kind of update on the possibility of that being fixed. Thank you so very much for the time and effort you put into this.

AutoReuse plugin
Gives all weapons ability to autoswing, including spears and flails. Yoyos receive infinite flight time.

Attachments

• AutoReuse.zip
    571 bytes · Views: 194
So is anyone else having issues with TerrariaPatcher and Terraria 1.3.5.3? On launching Terraria an error message is displayed stating elevated admin privileges, then crashes at 7% when loading the main menu. Running it through Steam, if that matters.

i'm glad that i'm not the only one to crash at 7%
everytime i patch something with it i can't play even with tmodloader

Last edited:
Whenever the patcher stops borking, Could someone please make a tutorial on how to get tmodloader and tpatcher to work together? i'm suffering over here...

This file has not been tested and does not work for 1.3.5.3. Like other people said, it stops at 6%, then goes to 7%, and the tick it hits 8%, the game crashes.
[doublepost=1493239431,1493238962][/doublepost]
This file has not been tested and does not work for 1.3.5.3. Like other people said, it stops at 6%, then goes to 7%, and the tick it hits 8%, the game crashes.
It worked just fine on 1.3.5.1, then stupid Valve had to update Terraria to 1.3.5.3, maybe to prevent terrariapatcher ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How do i get it to work with TModLoader? I'm not sure and i cant find any tutorials.
[doublepost=1492962474,1492962150][/doublepost]

"[1.3] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!) - works with tModLoader now!"

Am I dumb? D:
tModLoader isn't updated properly to work with 1.3.5.*. If you want an older version of TerrariaPatcher you can go browse my github repo for older versions.

This right here is an amazing tool, and I can't play without the plugins anymore. I want to use the map reveal plugin, but am worried about corrupting the map, so I was wondering if you have any kind of update on the possibility of that being fixed. Thank you so very much for the time and effort you put into this.
No I have not. You could back up your world first (located at C:\Users\*\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds) and then use the map reveal. Then if the map reveal messes stuff up you can just restore your backup.

AutoReuse plugin
Gives all weapons ability to autoswing, including spears and flails. Yoyos receive infinite flight time.
Thanks for your contribution. I will look at it and add it to the distribution soon if I like it :)

It does not work. My terraria version 1.3.0.1

EDIT:my steam doesn't update my terraria i dont know why

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom