[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I did update and thats when the TerrariaPatcher stop working. It worked with 1.3.5 but when I updated it doesn't work with Terraria 1.4.0.1

How do you make guns shoot super fast? Like a sniper rifle?
/usetime 1
while holding the item. Usetime of 0 uses ammo without firing. However as a slight warning it makes it shoot more times per press so if you use a sniper and fire once about 50 bullets will come out instead of just one. the usetime command works so that the lower the usetime the faster the item. makes pickaxes faster and magic weapons produce more projectiles. Also try /autoreuse to make non automatics full auto

i doesnt work on windows 10 how to you download it on windows10?
plz Help
If you took 1 minute to check in the comment or even checked the version it was currently compatible, maybe you could’ve known that TerrariaPatcher is currently incompatible with the current state of the game.

edit: it’s even written in the title [1.3]

Check Terraria Tweaker 2, it's an upgraded version of this for 1.4
I have tried Terraria Tweaker 2 a few times and I would not call it an upgrade. Terraria Tweaker is more over the top and doesn't allow for the same kind of modification this does. I personally prefer this patcher, I am sure others do too. I liked the ability to type commands and all the simple key binds that don't have a chance of completely breaking the game and are toggleable and able to be used with multiplayer to allow for the option of making things that bit more interesting. I have always used this and just want to see one last version of it.

I have tried Terraria Tweaker 2 a few times and I would not call it an upgrade. Terraria Tweaker is more over the top and doesn't allow for the same kind of modification this does. I personally prefer this patcher, I am sure others do too. I liked the ability to type commands and all the simple key binds that don't have a chance of completely breaking the game and are toggleable and able to be used with multiplayer to allow for the option of making things that bit more interesting. I have always used this and just want to see one last version of it.
Terraria Tweaker 2 has commands for spawning events, NPCs, items and more, you can also quickly switch between tweak lists by closing the game and running whathever tweak list you want (the game is patched in like 5 seconds), there are also plugins now which means that anyone can make their own tweaks and there's already a bunch
You can ALSO edit a :red:load of stuff and even individual items and monsters/NPCs

Using this for years now, but steam forced another update. I am using the steam Tmodloader now, but I have no idea how to patch now. Normally it was the terraria.exe file, but it's Tmodloader now. I cannot patch that one, and tips on how to patch the Tmodloader.exe?

you wouldn't patch the TModLoader. You have to find the vanilla terraria file and patch that one.
Yes, I tried that. I couldn't find how though, the normal terraria folder contains the 1.4 terraria version, tmodloader gets the terraria.exe somewhere. Do you have an idea where that terraria.exe may be located so I can patch it?

Edit: I should probably tell that I am using the Tmodloader from steam.

The video is outdated. It doesn't work for me every time I try to patch&save it always doesn't work. It keeps saying error occurred.

Back
Top Bottom