[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Yes most/all of the features should work in multiplayer.
If I host a game with my gf (who is not good at the game) and she has this mod to give her for example no potion sickness and I for example want infinite ammo, does this only work for the ones who activates it in the config? The patcher made it so I could play without but patched potion sickness for her. Wonder if with the mod it still works?

If I host a game with my gf (who is not good at the game) and she has this mod to give her for example no potion sickness and I for example want infinite ammo, does this only work for the ones who activates it in the config? The patcher made it so I could play without but patched potion sickness for her. Wonder if with the mod it still works?
Not sure, I don't have anyone to play with so I can't test multiplayer stuff. If you end up trying it, let me know how it goes.

PluginLoader.XNA.dll is missing. Anywhere i can grab that file??

Update: The file was located in the patcher folder instead of the base game. Now im only missing the Plugins.ini file
have you successfully gotten it to launch with terraria patcher yet?
im also experiencing this error

@Transcend, could you update the Patcher? Thank you beforehand.

Did some tests and the Persistent Buffs, Remove Angler Limit and Remove Mana Costs are working with 1.4.4.5. It only lacks the newer buffs such as the luck and food buffs.

The plugins and the prefixes are not working. The rest of the functions I haven't tried yet.

Edit: It appears that Remove Mana Costs are in fact not working.

Last edited:
Screenshot_1.png

Be fixed for 1.4.4.6?

There was an alternative to Terraria Patcher that was posted in this thread a while back. Does anyone still have the link to it?

Does this work with tmodloader steam edition?
While I'm pretty sure the patch would work given you patch the correct executable, I doubt actually doing so would be possible. Besides, there's plenty of mod mods that do what this does much better and more

Last edited:
And why does not work with Terraria 1.4.4.9. I even removed all the buffs and other chips, I want to play only with the function /item but can not patch!

It's giving me this error. Please help me to solve this problem!
---------------------------
TerrariaPatcher :: Error!
An error occurred, you possibly have already patched this exe or it is an incompatible version.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Индекс находился вне границ массива.

в Mono.Collections.Generic.Collection`1.get_Item(Int32 index)

в TerrariaPatcher.Terraria.Plugins()

в TerrariaPatcher.Terraria.Patch(String original, String target, TerrariaDetails details)

в TerrariaPatcher.Main.save_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
ОК

Back
Top Bottom