Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

Alas, the only information stored is what item it is (ID), how much there is (quantity), and the prefix.

However, that can be done via plugins, and I've made a plugin for TerraPatcher.
So you would run the program to patch Terraria.exe with plugin support (you probably want to untick everything but "plugin support" and clear the "persistent buff" list), then you would drop the plugin source file,
https://gist.github.com/YellowAfterlife/1edaa4060191823ee366 (click "View Raw" and save-as)
to the Terraria/Plugins (TerrariaPatcher should make that directory)
and then you can make a "ItemConf.ini" (if you don't, a empty one will be made on game start) and add stuff like this to it
Code:
[item426]
name=Breaker Blade Plus
damage=78
usetime=20
scale=1.3
knockback=12
(426 is Breaker Blade' item ID, you can find them on wiki or Terranion)
how do you find the scale?

i noticed that trying to give yourself unobtainable items/armor-exclusive buffs doesn't work. nebula drill, solar chainsaw, beetle might and the like don't show up.

So why is it in every single program or something it doesnt show the .plr files
It just shows literally nothing in the player folders.

@Sunrider , it sounds like you need to scroll down further to see the .plr files. Here is a screenshot from my folders when saving from Terrasvr:

upload_2017-1-3_6-7-34.png

Hope this helps you.

PS It will be the same if you are loading a .plr file into Terrasvr.

There is nothing.
Literally....Nothing

In the Players folder: http://puu.sh/tbgbH/d2e353bf71.png

In the specific Player folder: http://puu.sh/tbggQ/9c25d7623f.png

Maybe - Either your default save location is different or you never started Terraria on this particular PC. I thought maybe steam saves could be causing this too so I tried it on a different windows user account and it worked, so I don't think it is steam saves either.

Have you just opened File Explorer and navigated to the ...Terraria\Player folder to see if the files are actually in their folder? I will try and help you solve the issue if possible. Let me know.

Maybe - Either your default save location is different or you never started Terraria on this particular PC. I thought maybe steam saves could be causing this too so I tried it on a different windows user account and it worked, so I don't think it is steam saves either.

Have you just opened File Explorer and navigated to the ...Terraria\Player folder to see if the files are actually in their folder? I will try and help you solve the issue if possible. Let me know.

1: Ive started Terraria many times on this.
2: Steam saves are turned off for the reason of I hate it
3: There is no way for me to ever change the location of the "Players" folder (Not without changing the My Documents location however)
4: The only thing folders open in IS FILE EXPLORER

Its not any of this and is something much more complex cause I do my way around basics like that

I cannot seem to get the buffs TSB file to work properly. Loading equips and vanity seems to work fine, and I can SAVE the TSB... But when I try to load that TSB, nothing happens. I even tried it like this:

*) Set up buffs
*) Save to a TSB
*) Remove some of those buffs
*) Load the TSB

The buffs I removed stay removed; They aren't restored by loading the TSB.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what else I COULD be doing...

I too am having this trouble. The save/load/append buffs feature does not appear to be working at all for me. Is anyone currently using this feature without problems? Is it just me?

Ugh, the editor made my character a girl with a default clothing style.. Welp, the color values haven't disappeared, so I can replicate this fella right there <---- using a DIFFERENT tool.. This one just doesn't work correctly for me!

Updated to 1.3.5

I too am having this trouble. The save/load/append buffs feature does not appear to be working at all for me. Is anyone currently using this feature without problems? Is it just me?
This was a case in default (non-Flash) version for some users and should now be resolved.

Ugh, the editor made my character a girl with a default clothing style.. Welp, the color values haven't disappeared, so I can replicate this fella right there <---- using a DIFFERENT tool.. This one just doesn't work correctly for me!
If you wanted an issue to be looked at, you could have provided the original file and description of steps to break it, but I'm happy that you've found an alternative that works for you.

If you wanted an issue to be looked at, you could have provided the original file and description of steps to break it, but I'm happy that you've found an alternative that works for you.
I can provide a file later.. I just loaded in the file and used it as intended. I noticed the settings changed to <as mentioned earlier> so I just changed them back. In-game my character was in fact, a girl. I used the gender change potion and everything seemed to be nice, but the character is still recognized as a female when using different editors and stuff like that..

Back
Top Bottom