Biomes & Nature 1.4 update suggestions?

Nikko1998

Terrarian
Dang dudes, i'm just sick of beating moon lord for over 100000 times already, i do really need some more stuff and more bosses!
So, i just went up and thinking... What about adding some new ores post moon lord, and with those you have to do stuffs to make a rocket, and with that rocket you can go to the moon, where you'll find a heck ton of new equipment, monsters and new bosses! I'm already sweating just thinking about it, what do you guys think?

How about adding another world transformation similar to the pre-hardmode to hardmode change triggered in one of two directions by either cleaning up all the corruption in your hardmode world or by achieving a complete spreading/ takeover by corruption. This would then take you into another round of new ores, new plants/herbs, new mini-biomes, expanded crafting, repurposing of earlier game materials, new NPCs, new biomes, and of course new bosses all scaled to challenge players kitted out with post-moonlord gear.

New biomes could be added to the outside edges of the world with the oceans being greatly increased in size ( maybe with islands as a mini-biome addition) so that access to the new outer-edge biomes would be difficult to reach without diving gear, celestial shell or similar gear. Storms mid-ocean and some type of impassible underworld barrier would prevent travel thru air or below the ocean to the new biomes forcing players to engage in a ocean environment experience. Ideas from SnailsAttack's thread on Ocean expansion would work in well here.

Last edited:
well i am working on an alternate crimson/corruption concept that could refresh some stuff maybe. Idk tho.

Back
Top Bottom