1.4 UPDATE WISHLIST

Definitely to be able to combine Paladin's shield and Ankh shield but nothing bugs me more than lava waders and frostspark boots. I see no reason why those two cannot be combined.
Basically some major improvement on Accessories combinations

Last edited:
I think for 1.4 it should be a massive update like hard mode, so a hard mode version of the wall of flesh that takes you into a even harder version of the world so it allows the developers to put in new ores, enemies, bosses and events. I think that would be cool

I would like more progression leading up from golem to moonlord, perhaps like after WoF defeated hardmode comes in, something new on that same scale, definitely a new biome to go along with

A golem buff and new upgrades post plantera pre golem

Definitely to be able to combine Paladin's shield and Ankh shield but nothing bugs me more than lava waders and frostspark boots. I see no reason why those two cannot be combined.
Basically some major improvement on Accessories combinations

Those boots bugs us all and it's actually already frustrating that you cant combine them. The very first thing I checked was if there was a way to combine those into the ultimate mod. A lot of mods have their version of the combination. Plus, taking some items from Terraria nowadays, that crap talk about it being unbalanced would be ridiculous.

I dont think I agree with the shields, thou, because of how Paladin's Shield work. Maybe if you could disabled/enable it's function not to ruin your badass Ahnk shield by turning you into a punchbag.

Can we get wing slot?

Yes, please! One slot is aways for wings because wings are essencial. They could easily receive their own slot.

Last edited:
I would love more summoner items, I feel like there's way to little like you only progress you can't really choose anything, only go forward.

Port and fully integrate in the Chinese New Year event, add in a space biome, and have more sets of armor that utilize the "heavy" design of the Solar Armor set. Having stand-alone pauldrons for extra customization utilizing the accessory slot would be quite novel too, they could be fully actualized pieces of equipment, or simply vanity items. Either which way is fine.

Last edited:
...Razors?

Like, it'd be a throwing weapon similar to Light Disk or a few other boomerang weapons.

Except they'd be made out of ores, and each ore made a different type of Razor.

Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, and so on until Luminite. Where the Luminite ones can be combined with fragments from the 4 pillars to make "Solar Razor, Vortex Razor, Nebula Razor, or Stardust Razor", each with their own special effects.

But the point is to be more of a throwing weapon thing, because throwing weapons don't get all that much late game love. Not even their own pillar despite being one of the 5 attack types.

But how Razors would work is that each type is thrown (obviously), and affected by gravity, upon hitting solid ground, they'd slide a bit, so like, you throw them up, they'd go in an arch, and travel upon the ground in the direction they're thrown. (Example, you throw one left, it'd travel left and up upon hitting a ground, then go down upon hitting the next wall.

This weapon type is stackable, being ammo reliant, similar to other throwing weapons. May not sound like the best of ideas, but it'd expand the throwing class a bit.

Special Razor Types
Cursed Razors (100 Palladium/Cobalt+1 Cursed Flame) Any Anvil
Ichor Razors (100 Palladium/Cobalt+1 Ichor) Any Anvil
Shroomite Razors (50 Chlorophyte Razors+15 Glowing Mushrooms) Autohammer
Digital Razors (50 Chlorophyte Razors+25 Nanites) Hardmode Forge
Super Golden Razors (77 Gold Razors+7 Gold Dust) Any Anvil (Mainly just a little dps, why not make things extra sparkly? Easily Outclassed and mainly for fun) Anvil
Toxic Razors (80 Iron/Lead Razors+1 Flask of Poison) Imbuing Station
Venomous Razors (80 Hallowed Razors+1 Flask of Venom) Imbuing Station
Solar Razor (50 Luminite Razors+1 Solar Fragment) Ancient Manipulator
Vortex Razor (50 Luminite Razors+Vortex Fragment) Ancient Manipulator
Nebula Razor ( 50 Luminite Razors+1 Nebula Frgament) Ancient Manipulator
Stardust Razor (50 Luminite Razors+1 Stardust Fragment) Ancient Manipulator
Frost Razor (50 Titanium/Adamantite Razors+1 Frost Core) Hardmode Anvil

Special Razor Effects.

Hellstone-Causes On Fire! upon hit.
Cursed-Causes Cursed Inferno upon hit.
Ichor-Causes Ichor upon hit.
Shroomite-Causes dust clouds upon hit.
Frost-Causes Chilled upon hit.
Digital-Causes Confusion upon hit.
Spectre-Goes through platforms, doors, trapdoors, and 1 block openings, emits light.
Toxic-Causes Poisoned upon hit.
Venom-Causes Venom upon hit.
Super Golden-Causes Midas upon hit.
Solar-Causes an explosion and Daybroken upon hit, emits light.
Vortex-Unaffected by Gravity, emits light. Upon hitting an enemy, causes 2 vortex portals (Like the ones used to summon moths in the pillar) and summons 2 more Vortex Razors, these are merely projections and go through walls while the original gains more speed. (I had to balance this)
Nebula-Nearby enemies draw in the razor(s), causing the razor to fly towards them after they get too close. After it hits ground and another enemy is nearby it, it'll fling itself towards them. So stay away! In pvp, when used, it'll cause the hit player to suffer blindness.
Stardust-Splits into 2 razors upon contact with an enemy, this process can occur up to 7 times total in the razors lifetime. Meaning... 1 becomes 2, 2 becomes 4, 4 to 8, 8 to 16, 16 to 32, 32 to 64, 64 to 128, once it hits 128, the razors despawn upon hitting. The razors decrease in attack power each hit.

Hope you like the idea! (Sorry if the later ones aren't that balanced)

Back
Top Bottom