1.4 Wave Bank - Golden Sun

Hi bro, I have a question? How u did this wave bank? Im trying to make one, with 1.3 version of the game I can bc I know the game have 41 sounds but now, with the update, idk why the music volume switch goes to 0 when Im in game, can u help me? I think the problem is I dont know how much songs have the game now?

Can you tell me the order in which to replace the sounds and at what point in the game does it correspond?
Thank u so much, Im downloading and will play with ur wave bank right now

You tried to make a Wave Bank, tested it and everything was mute? Is that it?
If so, I assume it's because you tried to make a Wave Bank using the 1.3 version as the base, that won't work, afaik. Unpack the 1.4 Wave Bank and replace those files instead.

You tried to make a Wave Bank, tested it and everything was mute? Is that it?
If so, I assume it's because you tried to make a Wave Bank using the 1.3 version as the base, that won't work, afaik. Unpack the 1.4 Wave Bank and replace those files instead.

Sure, the problem is that I don't know how to unpacking a wave bank, so I can't see the files. The one in version 1.3 I did because I had the list and I knew there were 41 songs, now I don't know, do you do it with any specific program?

I used "Quick Wave Bank", it can unpack and pack the songs back together.
Thx bro, I was searching and I found it, I have been playing with your wave bank and I liked it a lot, I think that a good way to choose the sound without doing it randomly is to find the essence of each one and replace it with a similar one, you know, There are some songs that are for moments of battle and just by listening you know it, you can find a similar one and little by little change them that way, thanks for your help, friend, have a very good day!

I really miss my older wavebanks that haven't yet been (if ever) updated. These custom soundtracks are the most underrated AND underutilized part of Terraria's fan-made content community.

Thank you for making this well-made wavebank, as well as kudos being the first to get one up for 1.4! :happy:

Thanks for the wavebank, I am to fond of music, and change it in any game that I can is my pasion.
May I ask for the new complete track list? That way I could do one too.
Thanks again.

Thanks for the wavebank, I am to fond of music, and change it in any game that I can is my pasion.
Thanks again.
Mmmm I think the new track list it's unavailable yet, because when I unpacked the wave bank, I can see the name of the Tracks until number 41, from 42 onwards, each track says "Unknow" and it is hard to identify to what moment of the game it correspond.

Hopefully we will know soon, a big hug. !

Mmmm I think the new track list it's unavailable yet, because when I unpacked the wave bank, I can see the name of the Tracks until number 41, from 42 onwards, each track says "Unknow" and it is hard to identify to what moment of the game it correspond.

Hopefully we will know soon, a big hug. !
I found the order, the original writer was SuicidingPrinny:

42 Space Day
43 Ocean Night
44 Windy Day
45 Wind Ambience(meaning the sound of wind for a windy day)
46 Town Day
47 Town Night
48 Slime Rain
49 Terraira Remix(music box only)
50 launch Title Screen
51 Alt Title Screen
52 Thunderstorm
53 Graveyard
54 Underground Jungle
55 Night Jungle
56 Early hardmode new boss
57 Late hardmode new boss
58 Duke Fishron
59 Morning Rain
60 Console Theme(music box only)
61 Underground Desert
62-88 are the partygirl theme swaps

Hugs to you fedefavre, my friend!

And thanks to SuicidePrinny for finding it out.

I found the order, the original writer was SuicidingPrinny:

42 Space Day
43 Ocean Night
44 Windy Day
45 Wind Ambience(meaning the sound of wind for a windy day)
46 Town Day
47 Town Night
48 Slime Rain
49 Terraira Remix(music box only)
50 launch Title Screen
51 Alt Title Screen
52 Thunderstorm
53 Graveyard
54 Underground Jungle
55 Night Jungle
56 Early hardmode new boss
57 Late hardmode new boss
58 Duke Fishron
59 Morning Rain
60 Console Theme(music box only)
61 Underground Desert
62-88 are the partygirl theme swaps

Hugs to you fedefavre, my friend!

And thanks to SuicidePrinny for finding it out.
Aaaaawesome now we can job in our WaveBank with more precision, big hug!

62-88 are the otherworld soundtrack, that the party girl can switch to if you click "music" for her.

62. Otherworld Rain
63. Otherworld Overworld Day
64. Otherworld Night
65. Otherworld Underground
66. Otherworld Desert
67. Otherworld Ocean
68. Otherworld Mushrooms
69. Otherworld Dungeon
70. Otherworld Space
71. Otherworld Hell
72. Otherworld Snow
73. Otherworld Corruption
74. Otherworld Underground Corruption
75. Otherworld Crimson
76. Otherworld Underground Crimson
77. Otherworld Ice
78. Otherworld Underground Hallow
79. Otherworld Eerie (Graveyard, Blood Moon, Meteor, Solar Eclipse)
80. Otherworld Boss 2 (Queen Slime, The Twins, The Destroyer, Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron, Golem, Empress of Light, Lunatic Cultist)
81. Otherworld Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulu, King Slime, Eater of Worlds, Brain of Cthulu, Queen Bee, Skeletron)
82. Otherworld Invasion (Goblin Army, Old One's Army, Frost Legion, Pirate Invasion, Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon)
83. Otherworld The Towers (Lunar Pillars)
84. Otherworld Lunar Boss (Moon Lord)
85. Otherworld Plantera
86. Otherworld Jungle
87. Otherworld Wall of Flesh
88. Otherworld Hallow

62-88 are the otherworld soundtrack, that the party girl can switch to if you click "music" for her.

62. Otherworld Rain
64. Otherworld Night
66. Otherworld Desert
67. Otherworld Ocean
68. Otherworld Mushrooms
69. Otherworld Dungeon
70. Otherworld Space
71. Otherworld Hell
72. Otherworld Snow
75. Otherworld Crimson
77. Otherworld Ice
80. Otherworld Boss 2 (Queen Slime, The Twins, The Destroyer, Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron, Golem, Empress of Light, Lunatic Cultist)
81. Otherworld Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulu, King Slime, Eater of Worlds, Brain of Cthulu, Queen Bee, Skeletron)
82. Otherworld Invasion (Goblin Army, Old One's Army, Frost Legion, Pirate Invasion, Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon)
85. Otherworld Plantera
86. Otherworld Jungle
88. Otherworld Hallow
Thanks Smeagolheart for completing it!
Like Fedefavre said, now we can work in ours wavebanks better!

Thx bro, I was searching and I found it, I have been playing with your wave bank and I liked it a lot, I think that a good way to choose the sound without doing it randomly is to find the essence of each one and replace it with a similar one, you know, There are some songs that are for moments of battle and just by listening you know it, you can find a similar one and little by little change them that way, thanks for your help, friend, have a very good day!
That's exactly how I try to make them.

62. Otherworld Rain
64. Otherworld Night
66. Otherworld Desert
67. Otherworld Ocean
68. Otherworld Mushrooms
69. Otherworld Dungeon
70. Otherworld Space
71. Otherworld Hell
72. Otherworld Snow
75. Otherworld Crimson
77. Otherworld Ice
85. Otherworld Plantera
86. Otherworld Jungle
88. Otherworld Hallow
I was missing a few, thanks, now I'll change some tracks around and remake my Wave Bank. Also I'll see if I can make them loop instead of fade, I think it sounds better.

I really miss my older wavebanks that haven't yet been (if ever) updated. These custom soundtracks are the most underrated AND underutilized part of Terraria's fan-made content community.

Thank you for making this well-made wavebank, as well as kudos being the first to get one up for 1.4! :happy:

Thanks again.
Sorry I didn't come in here sooner, but others already posted the track lists so I guess it all worked all well.

I did (at least a half of it)

Thanks again friend and dont worry.
Do you have plans of making more wavebanks?

I'm thinking about a Donkey Kong Country one and a Castlevania one. (series, because no single game of those will have enough tracks)

I'm thinking about a Donkey Kong Country one and a Castlevania one. (series, because no single game of those will have enough tracks)
A big fan of Castlevania here, sounds awesome. Which games of the franchise do you prefer? I liked the Ps2 games, but nobody seems to like them. And of course the 6 ones in GBA and DS, Symphony, Castlevania 3 and 4... a lot of them!

A big fan of Castlevania here, sounds awesome. Which games of the franchise do you prefer? I liked the Ps2 games, but nobody seems to like them. And of course the 6 ones in GBA and DS, Symphony, Castlevania 3 and 4... a lot of them!
I played Curse of Darkness for a bit some ~15 years ago, but I ended up selling the console. I liked the game iirc, and it (and Lament of Innocence) are in my backlog. I'm very into the Metroidvanias (SotN, CotM, HoD, AoS, DoS, PoR and OoE), and some of the classics. There's a ton of good music in the series so it should be easy to do it, I think. DKC, however, I'm not so sure yet.

I played Curse of Darkness for a bit some ~15 years ago, but I ended up selling the console. I liked the game iirc, and it (and Lament of Innocence) are in my backlog. I'm very into the Metroidvanias (SotN, CotM, HoD, AoS, DoS, PoR and OoE), and some of the classics. There's a ton of good music in the series so it should be easy to do it, I think. DKC, however, I'm not so sure yet.
And even have multiple versions of the same track as tribute over the years. Look to
PoR for example, have a lot of classics redone for it. Or the mythical Bloody Tears, not a favorite of mine, I should prefer calm, etereal ones like in Symphony or Curse of Darkness. It could be easy to put softer, modern tracks, as regular ones and retro 8-bit themes as Party Girl swap option. I wan to do that with some ones like Castlevania, Paper Mario/Mario & Luigi, Banjo Kazooie/Tooie and some others.

Back
Top Bottom