Official Terrarian
"We need a new biome for 1.4 and post Moon Lord content, what do we do?"

"Make a new evil biome!"

"No, i think two is enough. Anyone got any other ideas?"

"BRING OCRAM TO PC!!"

"No."

"New good biome, then?"

"Genius! What should it have?"

"I think it should be generated after the WoF, and if you have a Corruption biome, you get the Hallowed, and if you have a Crimson biome, you get this new good biome."

"What about the world's generated in 1.3.6 to 1.2?"

"They could be Legacy worlds, like the ones in PS4 and Xbox 1, and soon to be Nintendo Switch, and they could have OCRAM!!!!!!!!!"

"Stop it Ocram isn't coming to PC."

"Ok then minus the ocram part."

"But what should this biome be called?"

"How about the Tera biome? It would have slightly better stuff than the Hallowed, but tougher enemies, kinda like the corruption has weaker enemies, but weaker weapons, and the Crimson has tougher enemies, but stronger weapons. Also, Sock, how the heck did you get in this private chat?"

"I saw the discord link on the Terraria forums. Speaking of which, why the heck did you have it posted on there?"

"Most likely an accident talking to the mods and admins, we told them that we were getting an official terraria Discord server, and must have sent them the wrong link. Anyways, were getting off track, and your here anyways and we have talked to you some stuff about 1.4 soooo to late now. Though, what should be some of the enemies, and the color of the biome?"

"How about white/gray?"

"That seems cool!"

"Let's continue this tomorrow, because its 12:00 AM right now for me, night Cenx!"

"Night Red! Also Sock, you better not tell this info to anyone."

"Will do!"

Also yes, i did do this in a message style thing because i thought it would be cool.

Also, this will be continued tomorrow.

This sounds cool! But if both Terra and Scarlestil were added, there would be too many good biomes.

"Wow, this looks like a mistake"

"Dang it, let me tell the mods to take it down."

1 minute later

"There we go! Now, @Sockmonkey365 @letsnotpingcenxacidently we need mobs for the good biome, and another person has already saw the things."

"Yea im pretty sure my brother joined... But, how about a little face, that shoots lazer beams."

"But that wouldn't work, its a good biome, not an evil biome."

"Yea we need fantasty monsters!"

"It's hard to do without thinking of the hallowed monsters."

"I'm thinking the color scheme would be more of an evil biome then a good biome."

*everyone agrees*

"Then, how about a light green color?"

"That would be easily confused for the Forest biome."

"EXACTLY! The Tera biome could be LIKE the forest biome but have that off feeling. AND IT COULD HAVE~"

"no ocram"

"I was going to say zombie like creatures in the day, and slime like creatures in the night. They would both have a pinkish color."

"That sounds pretty cool."

"But fantasty!"

"BUTTTTTT, Dryads!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that dryads could be enemies in the biome, since they think your gonna destroy their home."

"Thats pretty good."

"Im gonna go eat breakfest, cya."

"Cya" "Cya" "Cya little bro"

"I think that would be cool, and the Dryad could sell a special item in the Tera biome. It could TOTALLY be like a forest biome but reverse."

"Is there a special item that the Dryad sells in the Hallowed?"

"No, but i think now is a good time to make one, what should it do?"

"How about a magical ocarina!"

"It could summon a boss, that of course, is optional to progress, kinda like King Slime."

"What items would it drop?"

"A melee, ranged, magic, and summoning weapon. It could be as tall as the ogre in the old ones army event, and hold a machine gun in a Crimson/Tera world. And when summoned using the same item in a Corruption/Hallowed world, it would summon the same thing, but with a bow. This boss could only be summoned in the Hallowed or Tera biome, and the ranged item would be the machine gun for Hallowed worlds, and the bow for Tera worlds. The melee could be a sword that looks like the other part of the broken hero sword. This could spawn for both types of worlds, because it could be crafted to make the Hero Sword, which could then be combined with the Tera blade to make the True Tera blade, which could be pretty cool. It could be made with the Hero Sword, the Tera Blade, and 10 of every hardmode bar. The summoner could be the same creature, but smaller, and could do 30 damage, and have the bow in Tera worlds, and the machine gun in Hallowed worlds. This could balance the biomes out a bit, because Tera worlds get slower summon fire, whilist Hallowed worlds get fast fire. Though magic? I'm not sure yet."

"HOLY WALL OF TEXT THATS A GIANT WALL OF TEXT! Yea i need a break bye."

"Me too, bye!"

"Awww c'mon i only just got back!"

Eww a true terra blade... gross. I feel like those bosses and mobs need some specificity but the TTB just really doesn't seem like the right way to go about things. I certaintly wouldn't mind something like a terra bow but this feels like the wrong way to go about things.

Back
Top Bottom