Mobile 10 Random Facts About Terraria! #1

King Llamington

Brain of Cthulhu
1. You can have two EoC in the world at the same time. (Using a Suspicious Looking Eye after a message 'I feel an evil presence watching you)

2. The Witch Doctor and Clothier are the only NPCsthat sells free items.

3. In the Mobile Version, A Safe is 30 gold coins then PC. (PC = 20, Mobile = 50)

4. Goblin Tinkerer is often heard referencing "Yo Dawg Xzibit" he says "Yo, I heard you like rockets and running boots, so I put put some rockets in your running boots."

5. Surprisingly, The Dyrad doesn't move in after killing King Slime, WoF or Lepus, despite them all being bosses.

6. Party Girl is the only Female unaffected by the Blood Moon.

7. There are 5 'Developer Wings' which are given to Crowno, Will, Cenx and D-Town (Developers of Terraria) and allow flight of 191 feet. There is also the 5th wings which are given to Redigit, the creator of game, this wings allow infinite and many other features. Unfortunately this aren't obtainable in normal game play. But if the player uses Inventory Editor it can be accessed. However equipping these will you the Red Effect which cause 2 Debuffs that cannot prevented (4 other preventable debuffs), most likely killing the player.

8. Obtaining Wings will neglect fall damage thus rendering a Horseshoe useless.

9. The Profile Picture of Redigit is him holding what appears to be a Dolphin Rifle. This is an item known as S.D.M.G (Space Dolphin Machine Gun) which is in the game files but unobtainable without hacking. This is to be added into the 1.3 update.

10. The only locked Chests you will find is in the Dungeon and Underworld.

Well they were 10 Random Facts About Terraria, #2 coming soon!

Last edited:
Whoops!, my bad.
Wiggle Fox Emote.png
Seriously though they removed it from console but not mobile? Wow.

In all honesty you shouldn't really use any dev wings. They just take the fun out the game. And red's wings aren't a pushover like the others.
AndrewSF1 Emote (Winking).png

Back
Top Bottom