100+ Reasons to GET HYPED!!! Extensive 1.3 trailer content list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll betcha there's one more "pillar," judging by the number of armors and planets shown in the Crowno art. My guess is the "Tidal pillar," because that would fit with the seeming relation to water and sea life seen in the new summoner armor, as well as the sillouette spoiler with Mermen and tentacled creatures.
Yeah, that sounds just about right. I guess we'll have to wait and see...
[DOUBLEPOST=1435277528,1435277372][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, do you have any idea what the 60 (0) 100% and 60 (1) 100% that show up in the bottom left occasionally are? I see them in the Martian Madness picture, as well as the Duke Fishron picture and second Solar Pillar picture.
Not sure what it is, but if you hit F10 while in-game, it pops up. (Hitting F10 again makes it go away.)

Seems that maybe potions got a new texture, or they are maybe more powerful versions? We'll have to wait ( I know it's hard) and see...

I think there's also an item holder. Look at 81, you can see a BoC mask and a heart.

I think the gladiator and medusa biome will be an underground desert. I'm like 99% sure.
Preeeeetty sure that's a marble biome. There's a granite one, so it makes sense, especially with the Greek connection to marble. There was underground desert shown, with the scorpion and giant sand worm. It was, however, hallowed, which it why it was white and sparkly instead of yellow.

Preeeeetty sure that's a marble biome. There's a granite one, so it makes sense, especially with the Greek connection to marble. There was underground desert shown, with the scorpion and giant sand worm. It was, however, hallowed, which it why it was white and sparkly instead of yellow.
Yeah, I think Granite and Marble biomes are going to be counterparts but not the same as Corruption/Crimson. More close to Spider biomes but bigger.

Yeah, I think Granite and Marble biomes are going to be counterparts but not the same as Corruption/Crimson. More close to Spider biomes but bigger.
Yeah. I like the sound of more things that are alternates, just not alternates to things we already have. Like say, a Jungle alternate. We don't need or want that, but new things, like the Granite and Marble biomes, make sense to be alternates of each other.

Yeah. I like the sound of more things that are alternates, just not alternates to things we already have. Like say, a Jungle alternate. We don't need or want that, but new things, like the Granite and Marble biomes, make sense to be alternates of each other.
But what if I want marble and Granite? ;-;

Inb4 every new item has to be crafted with 50 Terra blades and your soul.
And I hope expert mode gives some badass achievements with names like all guns blazing, or some shut like that.

53 and 54 picture is missing, 90 looks like its a corruption hook(look at the other picture that shows #88)

Also, i took some pictures of the Solar pilar fight, it has the name of some enemies (and a new ore from them)
Screenshot_2015-06-25-21-34-38.png

Ore(8)
Screenshot_2015-06-25-21-33-55.png
enemie
Screenshot_2015-06-25-21-31-58.png
enemie
Screenshot_2015-06-25-21-34-52.png
ore
Screenshot_2015-06-25-21-35-17.png
enemie (sorry i forgot to remove the pause button)

Edit: also 86- i think its just a new space for shields only.
ALSO
50 and 65 pictures(EoC and BoC) faces, i think they are shields (maybe even on picture were it shows #82, that green thing?)

#81-the pillars, there is another one, they used when they gived us June as release month, with the blue moon. We haven see how the pilar looks but we see the moon there and at crowno's artwork

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom