100+ Reasons to GET HYPED!!! Extensive 1.3 trailer content list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... If sunflowers got re-textured.. That what is that flower in the first picture near the bridge? & Why does it glow? :eek: (Picture 70/71, You can make out the flower on the right side of the screen cut off, but you can see the yellow is glowing.)

Looking forward to 1.3... But I can't play it until June 12 because im going on vacation :(

Anyway nice job with this, I never noticed 90% of it until you pointed it out here. Thanks for that.

Edit: July 12*. June 12 already passed. I think i might be tired right now.

Last edited:
Hmm, you're right. Not only is the Ankh Shield not visible on the player, but there does not seem to be a toggle for it.
Perhaps it's an extra slot to cycle through accessories with? I don't really know how to explain it. Like, a hotkey where you can switch two (or maybe more) accessories in your equipment so you still have to change them it's just more convenient.

I don't know

that ring is obviously a useless item that adds another accesory slot !
Can anyone confirm that? I can up with that idea a while ago. Of course they might have come up with it themselves (that's more likely actually). If that is what you think it is I'll consider it a victory anyway.

Also thank you Szgamer227, I am sad that I can only like your post once. That makes me happy to see all that had been added into the game.

I am certain that it is just hallow infected underground desert. at one point you can see non-hallowed sand and rock at the top left that matches the backwall in the desert earlier in the trailer, combined with very desert themed enemies and the new ore that looks like it fits in better with the stone area in the top corner I think it is certainly underground desert

Perhaps it's an extra slot to cycle through accessories with? I don't really know how to explain it. Like, a hotkey where you can switch two (or maybe more) accessories in your equipment so you still have to change them it's just more convenient.

I don't know
It wasn't in any of the other scenes with the inventory visible though...

So I have two theories:

1: The extra slot is somehow related to the Solar armor or the ring-like accessory. It could be a set bonus or something.

2: The extra slot is the result of a new potion. When the buff runs out, the slot is greyed-out and has no effect, but the item still sits in the slot so it doesn't get dropped.

I am leaning towards number 2, because the slot is greyed out.

But I guess we will see on Tuesday.

It wasn't in any of the other scenes with the inventory visible though...

So I have two theories:

1: The extra slot is somehow related to the Solar armor or the ring-like accessory. It could be a set bonus or something.

2: The extra slot is the result of a new potion. When the buff runs out, the slot is greyed-out and has no effect, but the item still sits in the slot so it doesn't get dropped.

I am leaning towards number 2, because the slot is greyed out.

But I guess we will see on Tuesday.

There's also the possibility that any extra accessory slots are unlocked with a consumable (like Life Crystals, Mana Crystals, and Life Fruit).

Also watching the Expert Mode fight with the Eater of Worlds, the Slime Mount appears to be bouncing off the boss, dealing damage (instead of the player taking damage). The question is, will all mounts be able to attack?

So I went in game to check if this was already in the game - But you can't see it that well in the picture, but in the video, ores shine? Like, not they pop out shine, like a shine of sunlight on metal.

I'm just waiting for someone to tell me they already do that in-game where I'll ;( over the fact my ores didn't shine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom