100+ Reasons to GET HYPED!!! Extensive 1.3 trailer content list

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also the possibility that any extra accessory slots are unlocked with a consumable (like Life Crystals, Mana Crystals, and Life Fruit).
True, but that doesn't explain why the vanity and dye slots are greyed out. I guess we'll see.

Also watching the Expert Mode fight with the Eater of Worlds, the Slime Mount appears to be bouncing off the boss, dealing damage (instead of the player taking damage). The question is, will all mounts be able to attack?
Well, the new Martian Mount can dig, so I don't see why not. :)

Also, what do you think the fourth pillar is gonna be called?
I asked Cenx if the three other pillars were called Chaos, Lunar, and Tidal pillars, but apparently I'm not even close with the names. :p

I am very curious to find out if the fourth pillar is water-based though...

I asked Cenx if the three other pillars were called Chaos, Lunar, and Tidal pillars, but apparently I'm not even close with the names. :p

Let's not forgot that maybe she said that to prevent spoilers o; And are there 4 pillars?

Lol No :p My theory was that the moon gets closer and the pillars change depending on its distance from Terraria
[DOUBLEPOST=1435366463,1435366359][/DOUBLEPOST]and each color pillar has different drops of armor and weapons for a certain class

my idea for the pillar names where the lunar, stellar and cosmic pillar

Among the lanterns hanging from the trees in the first image in the OP are what appear to be Wisp in a Bottle variants.

So I went in game to check if this was already in the game - But you can't see it that well in the picture, but in the video, ores shine? Like, not they pop out shine, like a shine of sunlight on metal.

I'm just waiting for someone to tell me they already do that in-game where I'll ;( over the fact my ores didn't shine
Yes they already do that.
Shine.png

Last edited:
And because Cenx confirmed it.

Cenx confirmed that we haven't seen the final boss. It is pure speculation (and a bit daft to me) to assume the final boss is another pillar. I'm also dubious of the 4-moon-4-pillar argument. What if one is just a normal moon? Or put into the art for symmetry with the 4 class armors?

The first pillar is clearly fire/lava based. No question there.
The second pillar is purple and looks crystalline.
The third blue-green pillar doesn't look watery at all. Those nubs look like pustules of some kind. Definitely not like water.

Very nice take @SzGamer227 ! Caught a lot of things!
Also I don't know if this would really be concidered a major difference but I'm thrilled about that in the picture where the old man with a cain hits a bat, the living leaf blocks are light green like the leaves in the jungle biome. Does this mean a jungle leaf wand or light green paint? I can't think of any other way it could look like this and neither of those features I mentioned exist yet! I'm really excited for this because as a builder I really love the theme "Nature" and now we will be able to build living trees that looks like giant jungle trees!

Edit: Here is a comparison:
terracomparison_zpsiotvcsys.png

Double edit: nope it is probably lime paint

Last edited:
Pretty sure Sz said that Cenx confirmed there are 4 because she answered his profile post to her like this.

image.jpg

Yours is good too Ori. :) I happened to have come across the Cenx answer right before coming here so I had it handy.

Reactions: Ori
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom