Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

995: In Sweden, due to a strange university study (I don't know the full story), if you scream out your window at night, everyone else will do the same.

994 (1002) There's a lake surrounded by mountains somewhere In Venezuela that constantly has thunder storms also the rain is red colored

Paul Simon's song “Mother and Child Reunion” was named after a chicken-and-egg meal on a Chinese restaurant’s menu.

I read about most interesting ZIP codes in the US postal system. Many government buildings and institutions in US have their own ZIP codes. But only one cartoon bear has his own specially designated ZIP code. Smokey Bear received so much mail from children applying to be Junior Forest Rangers that Smokey was assigned his own ZIP code - 20252. I used lookup on https://worldpostalcode.com/ to check this info and it turned out to be truth.

Last edited:
995. Turkeys can actually blush
[doublepost=1551280889,1551280798][/doublepost]1000.5: I never look at the other comments xD

993: Cavefish typically have weak eyes or no eyes altogether, as a result of them adapting to live in caves where there is not enough light for eyes to make a difference.

992: The color "red-violet" or "magenta" doesn't actually exist anywhere on the electromagnetic spectrum. Our brains made it up in order to represent what could be called "anti-green" or "everything except green".

Back
Top Bottom